Looking for Authors!

Just to clarify, the issue over the website is resolved, there is no need to keep posting about it.
Thanks to all who contributed your findings.

I clicked on the above and aside from heading text, got a brief view of some books and then a blank page. I've decided to stick with my current ad block and avoid noscript warnings. By the way, there are other English language publishers. I am guessing they are not being mentioned since others may not have had any experience working with them?

Their blog posts are out of date, but if you haven't disabled javascript in your browser, you will see all the latest books listed via their Shopify shopping cart on the front page. If you disable javascript you miss out on all of that, and can only see the out of date blog posts.

hesham said:
although I am still amateur in aviation,but I am ready to write two books;

- French Civil Aircraft & Projects : 1910-1945
- French Military Aircraft & Projects : 1910-1945

I will change the two titles to be from 1919-1945.
Hello Hesham, I asked you a few months ago about the book : "french military aircrafts & projects : 1919-1945", but i didn't see any news about this book recenty, and I just wanted to know if you can tell about the progress about the book:D

hesham said:

Hello Hesham, I asked you a few months ago about the book : "french military aircrafts & projects : 1919-1945", but i didn't see any news about this book recenty, and I just wanted to know if you can tell about the progress about the book:D
Dear Chercheuravions,

we are in final stage,it contains more than 600 entries of aircraft and more than 1100 project or unfinished airplanes.

hesham said:

Dear Chercheuravions,

we are in final stage,it contains more than 600 entries of aircraft and more than 1100 project or unfinished airplanes.
I forget, who is the publisher going to be?