Brett Davidson
ACCESS: Top Secret
- Joined
- 26 September 2006
- Messages
- 4,465
- Reaction score
- 12,879
Not at all.Fun??
it match my very dark sense of Humor...Fun??
Well, good for you, Michel! I don't get it, but I really don't mind having it explained to me - perhaps my quarter century+ uninterrupted absence from Europe has dulled my continental humor sensibilities, so please enlighten me, if you kindly would...it match my very dark sense of Humor...
Well, good for you, Michel! I don't get it, but I really don't mind having it explained to me - perhaps my quarter century+ uninterrupted absence from Europe has dulled my continental humor sensibilities, so please enlighten me, if you kindly would...
God I hate that YouTuber
Never heard about him other than this video, did he get involved in some drama or something?God I hate that YouTuber
I think ComradeVortex isn't particularly fond of NAFOids, something I can definitely agree with. Although some videos are amusingNever heard about him other than this video, did he get involved in some drama or something?
"I have good news, and I have bad news"Think from a different perspective...View attachment 770204
Now THIS is comedy:
Really, anything that comes out of this channel is peak comedy
Honestly, this whole here rocky minor planet seems to be careening into evermore wild directions/gyrations I never nightmared of - it's an exciting time to be alive?! But I guess the finding humor in cruelty/decay/failure/suffering/violence gene is missing in my DNA string.One need not be a European to appreciate dark humor. Heck, you'd think that a modern European would *really* appreciate that genre, given the outlook the place has.
They *do* brew really good beer though.how i put this politely ?
I grew up in Belgium (against my will) , you heard allot rumours and cliches about Belgium, They are all true !
Living in this Kafkaesque kingdom, stain you soul with nasty dark and some times vile Humor...
...this analog comes close to Belgium inner workings
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEyFH-a-XoQ
Have you seen the Chess Tennison ICBM Gambit
If I say what I think of them i would be banned from this forumI think ComradeVortex isn't particularly fond of NAFOids
You drew this?Obligatory joke about cuisine
View attachment 770564
Nope, I couldn't draw to save my life. That's made by CenturiiYou drew this?
The saddest man in a FerrariFerrari in F1
At least Hamilton had a bit of hope at the startThe saddest man in a Ferrari
That explains the welt under the nose of the Victor tanker aircraft…and the DH-100 Vampire re-fueling probe left stuck in it….
What in the AI slop is thisThe Avongers! Highland CooMan, NessieMon, The Selkie, Unicorn Lass, Iron Haggis and Midgie Lad.
View attachment 770956