Le Fana 4/2020,a Good Article about USA SST Program

Hello,

I did the 3 views plan of the boeing 2707-200 for this article. Here is the high definition plan in attachment. Enjoy!
I tried to add some more details to make a sexier rendering. I got inspiration from details I found on existing aircraft during my recent personal travels, such as fuselage details on 747, 737, airbuses, etc... especially for the doors, the antennas and all that small details that you can find. Also I added some red markings on the wings to figure out the areas where you cannot put a step, I added some airflight companies logos (more companies ordered this aircraft but i did not draw all logos), etc...
In my opinion, the best 3 views plan remain the one made by Gael Elegoet a few years ago. A reference and very inspirational.
Stay tune, there is a second part coming up for this SST article!

Regards
Alain

View attachment Plan 3 vues Boeing 2707-200.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

I did the 3 views plan of the boeing 2707-200 for this article. Here is the high definition plan in attachment. Enjoy!
I tried to add some more details to make a sexier rendering. I got inspiration from details I found on existing aircraft during my recent personal travels, such as fuselage details on 747, 737, airbuses, etc... especially for the doors, the antennas and all that small details that you can find. Also I added some red markings on the wings to figure out the areas where you cannot put a step, I added some airflight companies logos (more companies ordered this aircraft but i did not draw all logos), etc...
In my opinion, the best 3 views plan remain the one made by Gael Elegoet a few years ago. A reference and very inspirational.

Regards
Alain

View attachment 629917

Thanks for sharing that (big) and nice image Alanqua . Nice work. And thanks for the kind words.
So Alexis finally did an article on the SST . I do remember him very interested when I was doing that 2707-200 3d model back then, and he talked about a possible series of SST articles, remember i gave him few laser prints of my early renders . Wonder if he still have them.

Hello,

Regards
Alain

View attachment 629917

Thanks for sharing that (big) and nice image Alanqua . Nice work. And thanks for the kind words.
So Alexis finally did an article on the SST . I do remember him very interested when I was doing that 2707-200 3d model back then, and he talked about a possible series of SST articles, remember i gave him few laser prints of my early renders . Wonder if he still have them.
Hello
You're welcome. Yes, finally Alexis did it. He had been thinking of writing this article for nearly 20 years. We can say it was a long time effort! I will ask him if he has those renderings. Regards
Alain

I can confirm galgot-san's handsome sharp face.:)

Such a thread... with the dream team of French CGI experts. Pretty cool. :cool:

Hello,

Regards
Alain

View attachment 629917
Excellent - thanks! Mark