keith rider trainer?

kenrv6

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
When I was a boy in the early 1960s, my dad took me to a meeting of the AAHS (I think). Several race pilots and designers from the 30s were still alive and on the dias. Benny Howard, Roger Don Rae, Keith Rider...Rider showed slides of his race designs and suddenly on the screen was a ver non-racing airplane. Looled very much like a primary trainer. There was a stir in the crowd -- I don't think that even in that group of enthusiasts anybody had ever seen it before. Rider dismissed it quickly -- said something like "didn't work out" tok down the photo and wouldn't answer any questions about it. Ive never seen anything about it since

Anybody have any info?

When I was a boy in the early 1960s, my dad took me to a meeting of the AAHS (I think). Several race pilots and designers from the 30s were still alive and on the dias. Benny Howard, Roger Don Rae, Keith Rider...Rider showed slides of his race designs and suddenly on the screen was a ver non-racing airplane. Looled very much like a primary trainer. There was a stir in the crowd -- I don't think that even in that group of enthusiasts anybody had ever seen it before. Rider dismissed it quickly -- said something like "didn't work out" tok down the photo and wouldn't answer any questions about it. Ive never seen anything about it since

Anybody have any info?

Please have a look to this thread;

Back
Top Bottom