Kalinin K-7 bomber

You think, big guns on K-7 is hoax? :)
From "Tehnika - Molodezhi", 2018, №14: IMG_20190813_140319.jpg
"Kurchevskiy suggested fantastic projects of artillery multi-engine airplanes. This machines planned created based on biggest in USSR 7-engine K-7 by Kalinin. Variants (all - DRP, recoiless guns):
6x203 mm, 8x100 mm, 2x152 mm
12x203 mm, 8x100 mm, 2x152 mm
6x305 mm - only buck
8x203 mm, 8x100 mm, 2x152 mm"
And also from this number:
"K-7 with 6x305 mm DRP (not exactly graphics)": IMG_20190813_150237.jpg

Attachments

• 0_29-65_z.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Hi All,

With the recent release of Mikromir's Kalinin K-7, I'm looking for detail pictures of this particular plane (if these exist !)

I've seen some pictures on the Web, but no pictures of cockpit and other interior views as well a detail close-ups. Does someone could help me in this research ?

Thanks for the info,

All the Best,
-
XB-35

Well, XB-35 - now something related to your' request.

1598275520267.png

No internal details, though.
(from Mikromir modelling company Facebook page)

Hi,

Skyways Journal had a 3 page article on the K7 which, according to their website http://ww1aeroinc.org/blog1/journal-index/skyways-drawing-index/ had '3-views and many details, sections and construction' & included factory drawings. It's issue #17 pages 56-58 but I don't have a copy of it. It is for sale on ebay for $15 but if you live outside of USA you'll also have to pay ridiculous postage costs.
Hope that's some help.

I see that this issue should also be available for $10 as a pdf download from the ww1aeroinc website.

Since Kalinin K 7 was built for Soviet propaganda purposes, it flew around with a printing press, etc. You might have more luck searching for photos of its printing press, portable radio station, etc.

Since Kalinin K 7 was built for Soviet propaganda purposes, it flew around with a printing press, etc. You might have more luck searching for photos of its printing press, portable radio station, etc.
ANT-20 "Maxim Gorky" has been built for propaganda purposes and equipped with ths stuff, that you mentioned.

Part Two