Japanese Xplanes

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-50

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
hi people
Everbody knows and write and speak a lot about German paper projects, but there is a lot of very advanced and promising paper projects from the Japanese aviation industry to talk about,so its time to start a new subject that is discussing these projects
regards
T-50

We had general discussion thread already that went for many pages - so much so that the mods had to break it apart for specific aircraft when there was enough posts to do so. Even with that the Japanese Projects Before 1945 thread still has 20 pages!

By "paper" projects, do you mean those that never had a prototype built? There were a few that had a mockup built but no prototype - Ki-88, Ki-94-I - do you consider these paper projects as well? The Japanese Projects Before 1945 thread did cover these projects as well IIRC.

Regards

that's right the other subject is about flying prototypes and the development of the Japanese aircraft industry.
Ill like with the new topic to discuss the projects who never leaves the drawing board for example the Aichi B8A Mokusei,this torpedo plane project was mend to replace the Aichi B7A Grace.
Or the Japanese jet aircraft such as the Kawasaki Ki-200 jet flyingboat

T-50 said:
that's right the other subject is about flying prototypes and the development of the Japanese aircraft industry.
Ill like with the new topic to discuss the projects who never leaves the drawing board for example the Aichi B8A Mokusei,this torpedo plane project was mend to replace the Aichi B7A Grace.
Or the Japanese jet aircraft such as the Kawasaki Ki-200 jet flyingboat

As has been said above, all of this stuff has already been discussed in the other topic. No need to create another one I think. Perhaps split the 20+ page topic into smaller units for specific projects? But a new topic on a similar subject would only add to the confusion I think.

My dear Blackkite,

how to this moment,no drawings or more info about them are survivor ?.

My dear hesham! Give me some days.
This book also show you excellent information.
日本の陸軍機 The IJA aircrafts, Gakken, ISBN978-4-05-606220-5

http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_ja_JP=%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%82%AB%E3%83%8A&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=ISBN978-4-05-606220-5

Attachments

• The_IJA's_aircrafts.jpg
    The_IJA's_aircrafts.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 363
OK my dear Blackkite.

Does anyone have more information or drawings of the N-50?

Ok for now, I absolutely second windsword and Skyblazer , we need a better organisation here ! just in this
handfull of posts, several interesting topics are hidden, the Saiun predecesor and the Ki-list. I'll split those topics
and move the list to the designations sections.
Please remember, we all benefit from more specific threads/themes. Just let this one continue and then look
for the drawing posted by gerhard ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom