Japanese Special Attack Aircraft & Flying Bombs out soon

ryusuke

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Hi all,

At last, the book 'Japanese Special Attack Aircraft & Flying Bombs' by Tadeusz and me is now ready for printing! It took almost three years to prepare this book, so we are very happy to tell you it will be released soon (Mushroom says 1st May). This book includes many Japanese X-planes and special flying bombs, which you could enjoy very much.

Now the book is 264 pages including 24 color illustration pages. You can see sample pages at Mushroom's site.

http://www.mmpbooks.biz/mmp/books.php?book_id=39

In the book, we could put the new information, drawings and photos, never published in the world.
We would be glad if you like our book. Please wait a bit.

Regards,
Ryusuke and Tadeusz

Attachments

• 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 90
Added cover shot. This looks interesting, and what with Edwin Dyer's Japanese Secret Projects:Experimental Aircraft of the IJA & IJN 1939-1945 it looks to be a bumper season for Japanese aircraft enthusiasts.

Thank you Avimimus and overscan.

I am sure (I hope!) the members of this site will enjoy our book because a lot of information of Japanese x-planes is introduced in English for the first time. And some information is published first time even for the Japanese.

I would like to tell you when the book is ready to be released.

Regards,
Ryusuke

Just saw the sample pages Ruysuke.
It looks promising !
Thanks.

Hi lark,

Thank you. I think I can put the sample index pages to Mushroom site next week.
So you can see what kind of aircraft and weapons are dealt with in the book.

Regards,
Ryusuke

Great !

Looking forward already to it..

For those, who don't know : Tadeusz in ryusuke post is Tadeusz Januszewski.
Both with Krzysztof Zalewski with a little help of Ryusuke Ishiguro ;D have published two-volumed book
JAPANESE NAVY AIRCRAFT
83-86776-56-0.jpg

" Japanese Special Attack Aircraft & Flying Bombs " is nearly and about to buy ... :)

This thread ought to be redirected to "'Japanese Special Attack Aircraft & Flying Bombs' Index page" because the book was released a decade ago.

Back
Top Bottom