jxx-2.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 1,101
  • jxx-3.jpg
    jxx-3.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 869
  • jxx-4.jpg
    jxx-4.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 864
These are really nice looking. Only, they look a lot like something i drew in for a user contest on another site almost two years ago, strangely enough.

Titan.jpg

Where do all these CGI pictures come from? Is there a site where aviation CGI are found?

Shouldn't all these be in the fan art section? ???

I am 1000% sure they are fake
How do I know?
I used the same background as on the first picture:
X32render3.jpg

There are a few forums that have pictures of CGI planes, the most well known is ofcourse http://www.military-meshes.com

I think it's obvious these are CGI, although good ones, I must admit. I have however compared the CGI with my 2D drawings, and it seems like the CGI almost have to be based on my drawings. That or somehow someone drew something with almost uncountable similarities. I personally find it very nice though that someone would use my ideas to do art I personally cannot do. That is of course assuming it really is based off of my drawings. Otherwise, I still really like these pictures.

monsterhook said:
I think it's obvious these are CGI, although good ones, I must admit. I have however compared the CGI with my 2D drawings, and it seems like the CGI almost have to be based on my drawings. That or somehow someone drew something with almost uncountable similarities. I personally find it very nice though that someone would use my ideas to do art I personally cannot do. That is of course assuming it really is based off of my drawings. Otherwise, I still really like these pictures.

You should post some of your work here :)
If they are cool, they will be make in 3d, pretty sure of it :)