Iranian Qaher-313 "indigenous fighter jet"

There are no information available that discloses dimensions of Qaher-313.
Though my guess ~13 meter length and 10~ meter wingspan at most.
Unknown aircraft in North Korea has comparable dimensions.

I am getting rather tired of this so called fifth generation stealth fighter.
It is worse than even a local F-5 derivative, heck this thing can't even fly! I mean I would get it if they were building a local twin engined light fighter like Yak-130/L-15/etc. or even something like an FTC-2000/JL-9 and it would still hold propaganda value, but persistently showcasing a crappy mockup as a real plane is just dreadful overall.

Build an RC airplane and declare success! Khomeini, looking up from his special little hole in hell, would be so proud...

Build an RC airplane and declare success! Khomeini, looking up from his special little hole in hell, would be so proud...
Hmmmm. I always wondered if that was the true intention: build a manned fighter out of a UCAV.

Quite The K2, and what we have ended up with is quite possibly THE worst ever fighter in the world.

Couldn’t find pilots small enough to fit that cockpit?

Well those fellows may have a plan to get a stealth drone... Phase 1 F-5E Phase 2 stealth phase 3 drone

1711043823772.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Khomeini they planning on building, maybe none, Iran into supply chain issues.
I think they ran into way more than that, as so many incompetent/reality challenged dictatorial regimes are more or less regularly wont to do.

Last edited:
At least they made it pointy

Attachments

• 6993A843-5D7D-4A45-A311-619AD9831B08.jpeg
    6993A843-5D7D-4A45-A311-619AD9831B08.jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 14
10 pages of pointless sniping ! Mods could we clear out the thread leaving only posts with useful material ?

There is nothing useful. This isn't a real aircraft or even project. I thought that's obvious. This is a thread for the bar really.

It seems state agency has not released any photos of the drone? The ones used in the news articles are indeed fan made.

FpRx-5nWAAASiSf.jpg
FpRyAKrWcAEWGHh.jpg
View: https://twitter.com/fatherland9_/status/1627050730237358080

View: https://twitter.com/fatherland9_/status/1627050683990958080

fan-made old PS