• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

Indiana Jones 5

shedofdread

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the scene where Indy climbs bravely down into the snake infested tomb ...only to forget what he's gone down there for. Also, rumour has it both 'Werther's Originals' and Honda are looking for product placement deals.

;)

Lc89

Reaction score
The ridiculous thing about the Indiana Jones character is that he acts like a mere spectator. His enemies are ultimately defeated due to their mistakes.

edwest2

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Oh boy. Nazis, Swastikas. It'll be a hit...

Then there's the scene where Indy walks down some stairs and forgets why he went down in the first place...

edwest2

Reaction score
The ridiculous thing about the Indiana Jones character is that he acts like a mere spectator. His enemies are ultimately defeated due to their mistakes.

Pardon me but what? His fights, his almost impossible risky actions that work out? "I'm making it up as I go along." In other words, his ability to improvise in situations that would have resulted in death. For example, sitting atop an ancient Egyptian statue and rocking it, causing it to break from its base and fall into a wall, which led to finding a way out.

Lc89

Reaction score

Pardon me but what? His fights, his almost impossible risky actions that work out? "I'm making it up as I go along." In other words, his ability to improvise in situations that would have resulted in death. For example, sitting atop an ancient Egyptian statue and rocking it, causing it to break from its base and fall into a wall, which led to finding a way out.
It is the stupid Nazis who decide to open the ark while in fact he watches them die badly.

edwest2

Reaction score

It is the stupid Nazis who decide to open the ark while in fact he watches them die badly.

And he survives even though he's nearby.

Orionblamblam

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com
Pardon me but what? His fights, his almost impossible risky actions that work out?

If Indie hadn't been there, things would have worked out *better.* Nazis eventually find the Ark, fly it back to Berlin, open it before the Nazi leadership... BAM, no more Nazis. Lid falls back onto Ark. Second-string Nazis show up, look at all the corpses, open the lid... BAM, no more second string Nazis. Eventually the Soviets invade, steal the Ark, open it at the Kremlin.... BAM, no more Stalin and Beria and co.

THANKS, Indie.

edwest2

Reaction score
Pardon me but what? His fights, his almost impossible risky actions that work out?

If Indie hadn't been there, things would have worked out *better.* Nazis eventually find the Ark, fly it back to Berlin, open it before the Nazi leadership... BAM, no more Nazis. Lid falls back onto Ark. Second-string Nazis show up, look at all the corpses, open the lid... BAM, no more second string Nazis. Eventually the Soviets invade, steal the Ark, open it at the Kremlin.... BAM, no more Stalin and Beria and co.

THANKS, Indie.

No more Indian Jones movies. No Cold War? Doubtful.