If you've ever worked with software developers and /or microservices - this is gold...

Software jokes are so old now, a meta joke of jokes is needed for it to be remotely amusing. (unless you don't actually do software)

A day in the life of teh techlead, perhaps.

Would be funnier if it wasn't so true...

Could have normal levels of data format problems, time zone issues, leap seconds, plus unicode and gdpr just as a start~

My day job was documenting the thing; concept of operations, systems engineering levels 1 to 4, support processes and procedures, user guides, security accreditation (Bwa-hahahaha! The powerrr!), end-of-life decommissioning, that sort of thing. Often I would realise as I studied the design that it would be easier to do things a different way - and save me a whole bunch of time documenting the current odious spider web. At this point you discover that there are two kinds of management and they deliver two kinds of system:
1) "Sure, great idea, come back Tuesday and we should have the screenshots ready for you". My manuals were nice and slim, but nobody needed them. These systems worked great and lasted a decade.
2) "How dare you! We are contractually and financially committed to this design and trying to change anything fills us all with horror; it has to be made to work . Get back in your cage and stay there!" My manuals were expensive cockroach-crushers, and nobody could make head or tail of them, any more than they could of the user interface. These systems were left unloved and unused, seldom lasting beyond the contractual support period.
Guess which made the supplier the more money, and which the managers approaching retirement saw as seeing their pensions through safely. This is why good systems are hard to come by.