TsrJoe ACCESS: Top Secret Senior Member Joined 2 January 2006 Messages 1,703 Reaction score 4,068 Website www.facebook.com Yesterday at 02:01 #2 Somers Kendall SK.1 Being curious, Did you crop the image just to post the question ? If so this is NOT the intention of this forum https://www.facebook.com/share/p/19SS5NauSd/
Somers Kendall SK.1 Being curious, Did you crop the image just to post the question ? If so this is NOT the intention of this forum https://www.facebook.com/share/p/19SS5NauSd/
perseus ACCESS: Restricted Joined 20 June 2012 Messages 6 Reaction score 8 Yesterday at 02:20 #3 I was puzzled by this picture and am seeking help here. Thank you for your help. I will delete this question.
I was puzzled by this picture and am seeking help here. Thank you for your help. I will delete this question.
Arjen Arjen de Bruine Senior Member Joined 6 November 2010 Messages 6,363 Reaction score 8,251 Yesterday at 02:56 #4 The image looks like it was cropped from this one: Found here: https://www.beney.org.uk/personal/miles/miles.html Last edited: Yesterday at 03:26
The image looks like it was cropped from this one: Found here: https://www.beney.org.uk/personal/miles/miles.html