X-39

To post or not to post, that is the question
Reaction score
Found about this company and decided to focus on their "Hypersonic Fighter", with severely dubious claims to begin with:
"BLACKSTAR is a Mach 10 Hypersonic Fighter Jet that has a 6000 nm range and flies at 125,000 Ft. altitude, Powered by two HYPERIAN HA23-ITCC-AR-VGS extremely powerful engines fueled by compressed Hydrogen, with 360 degrees thrust vectoring capabilities, and with VTOL assisted take off and landing, the BLACKSTAR can carry up to 20 HYPERIAN HM1 Mach 15 Hypersonic Missiles as well as traditional ordnances like GBU32 JDAMs (10) bombs. AIM120 (20) and AIM9 (20) Missiles. The plane is also equipped with two M6 A2 20 mm x 2000 rounds each guns.

-If by now it wasn't clear that this is obviously a blatant cash grab to lure clueless investors dumb enough to fall for it, the fact that they seemingly can't stop stressing the HYPER factor added to the incredibly ridiculous claims sounds like something I would have written for the laughs on April Fools.

Specifications

• Dimensions: Length 60ft / Wingspan 30ft / Height 20ft
• Weights: Empty 40,000 Lbs/ Max 85,000 Lbs/ Payload 45,000 Lbs
• Engines: 2 x Integrated Turbine Combined Cycle Engines with Variable Geometry Scramjets (HA23A-ITBCC-VGS)
• Thrust: ITBCC engines, 2 x 50,000 Lbs; VGS engines: 2x 165,500 Lbs

• VTOL: Vertical Take off & Landing assist with variable flow ducted trust vectoring
• Fuel: H2"

HYPERFighter_VTOL_01-1-1024x576.png

When Dall.e and GPT got married...ticks a lot of BS bingo entries...be interested which Operation Requirement calls for a M10 fighter plane to launch M15 missiles AND 2 cannons AND have 360 degrees thrust vectoring (be interested to see the thrust reversers kick in at anything M1+ :))

Last edited:
"..........Copyright 2021-2031 IO Aircraft Inc............" looks like it
Riding the IO business wave was all the vogue in 21. I guess it will be rebranded to AI Aircraft soon...ignore

They are a rebrand, but from another defunct "incubator".

I present to you Gravitas Aerospace (mind the name of the person I put in the red box at the bottom of the pic):
Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 08-12-36 GRAVITAS Aerospace - Defense & Space - Overview Competitors ...jpg

Which was marketing pretty much the same stuff as Hyperian, but had more interesting people on board back in the day, like Blair Bozek, former SR-71 Reconnaissance Systems Officer.
Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 08-12-31 Blair Bozek - Chief Executive Officer - Mountain Aerospace R...jpg

Below, Gravitas' proposal for a hypersonic fighter.
Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 08-13-07 Title Blair Bozek - Chief Executive Officer - Mountain Aeros...jpg

The company, cofunded by Kenneth Jackson I believe (?), apparently lasted from december 2021 to october 2022.
The site and pretty much all of the info related to the company seem to have vanished from the internet (I haven't checked on the Internet Archive yet, but honestly why should I?).

Hyperian Aerospace is, once more, led by the same Kenneth Jackson (here it's his profile on Linkedin).
Interestingly, you will not find references to Gravitas Aerospace in his resume.

As an even more interesting tidbit, you will find that he ran as an independent candidate for Cumberland and Colchester counties in Nova Scotia in 2015. A very polyhedric person.
Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 08-14-17 Election 2015 Federal candidates pitch to students at Parrsb...jpg

So...I will let you draw your own conclusions on this company ;)

Nice to know the emperors new clothes have not lost their mastery of deception. How many of these Bjerks are there now I wonder.

Back
Top Bottom