Henschel Hs 132

lastdingo said:
lippischh said:
Thanks GTX

now here is a render with russian color scheme

Keep in mind camo schemes are meant to make the plane look as the background does.
White on top makes no sense (yeah, I know about naval Zekes).

Okay lastingo, thanks for your comment but let me tell you that an all white color scheme isn't something that doesn't exist, here just an example for you http://www.militaryfactory.com/aircraft/detail.asp?aircraft_id=555

Cheers

lastdingo said:
Keep in mind camo schemes are meant to make the plane look as the background does.
White on top makes no sense

Err ...why not? White for a winter/snow background makes perfect sense IMHO.

Hi,
there's a lot of old aircrafts that was rebuilt or repared by Redbull for example the Mig17, and there was an attempt to build a gliding replica of the Me162.....

so here a first preview of a "reconstructed" Henschel 132:

Attachments

• red.jpg
    red.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 390
Topic slightly renamed. No hyphens in German RLR designations, thanks folks!

Good idea, the "Red Bull" Hs 132 ! You should just abandon that thingy on the fins, as it
certainly wouldn't be painted on there, not even the crosses on the wings. ;)

here is an attempt to achieve a realistic b&w pic, so you comment on this are very improtant to see how good or bad it is?

Attachments

• bw5.jpg
    bw5.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 204
Looks good to me, as blurred and grainy as could be expected from a casual snapshot.
Only the kind of dark frame makes quite clear, that it isn't real.

Ah, yes, that's the technical term, I think.

Very good, but I think the whole image is too contrasted, with too much difference between the dark edges and the light center. Old pictures often lack contrast (just my two cents).

here is another attempt actually it is the first one, where i tested several effects, the render is from another rendering project that i'll upload here soon (it is a stereoscopic render)

Attachments

• bw.jpg
    bw.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 201
I think the hard shadows on the Russian aircraft truly capture the bright sunlight you find above the clouds in winter. I have to agree the exhaust looks more like a steam train though. Love your work, please keep it up.

Thanks Jozef and Bill,

Bill: thanks for you support and i assume that the russian render is the one that i hate the most :D, in brief it was a problem with the PSD file of the render that accidentally refused to be opened fortunately i've exported a JPG file from it...anyway, thanks

Cheers

Oooh... this is NEAT!! I would personally add a little blur or movement to the aircraft because at its speed and given the low altitude, I think there's no way a camera could have got such a clear focus on it during a low pass.

Looks lovely,

As requested - some feedback (if you want a 1940s era photo to look believable):
- There should be some minor fuzzing from motion blur in any shots of the moving aircraft
- Any shot of a moving aircraft should take up a bit less of the frame (there weren't that many telephoto cameras).
- The specular level on the fuselage is a bit high (I'm not sure what photographic factor is working here - but it doesn't look like photos from the era)

However, I think it is wonderful as it is.

look so cool
just like someone take a photograph during the war

let hope this picture not falls in wrong Forum
were claim that photo of a real Hs 132

Michel Van said:
let hope this picture not falls in wrong Forum
were claim that photo of a real Hs 132

Yes, there has already been that confushion between the famous pencil drawing and the incomplete prototype (that ended up in Soviet hands)

Sorry but I have problem with gear and casing of gear. (http://static.wix.com/media/ba831c_4e49217843c8f81e4dbd5264ae46ce8b.jpg_srz_960_540_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz) (http://filipoveplastovemode.wix.com/filiprieblender)
Can u take me some bottom views or photos of it? Thanks

Filippriec said:
.... Can u take me some bottom views or photos of it? Thanks

Would the pictures in posts #12 and #32 do the trick ?

Idem na to odznova: http://static.wix.com/media/ba831c_ec31a4de8e01c35fb6025debd94e8ca9.png_srz_960_540_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz

Attachments

• MG151-20_07.jpg
    MG151-20_07.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 66
  • MG151-20_06.gif
    MG151-20_06.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 25
  • MG151-20_05.jpg
    MG151-20_05.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 451
  • MG151-20_04.jpg
    MG151-20_04.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 495
  • MG151-20_03.jpg
    MG151-20_03.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 520
  • MG151-20_02.jpg
    MG151-20_02.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 538
  • MG151-20_01.jpg
    MG151-20_01.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 560
Thanks. I think is all what i need to build it. Actual render: ( /home/filip/Plocha/Henschel 132/render 12 henschel.jpg or filipoveplastovemode.wix.com/filiprieblender )

Hi, you may remember Ich tu dir weh titled render, where the bullet was flying toward the Hs132 but still with casing (yeah ouch!!), well i decided to correct that render and here is the result

Hope you enjoy

Attachments

• Ichtudirweh(casecorr).jpg
    Ichtudirweh(casecorr).jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 62