Hawker P.1103 and P.1121: Camm's Last Fighter Projects

We're working hard for 2 November release date. Some problems have been encountered in production but the book is now complete awaiting final editing checks and then print. As its printed in the good old UK, we don't need to wait for shipping from China.

Can't be later than 2 November if I'm going to be at Telford 2015 signing the buggers :)

PaulMM (Overscan) said:
We're working hard for 2 November release date. Some problems have been encountered in production but the book is now complete awaiting final editing checks and then print. As its printed in the good old UK, we don't need to wait for shipping from China.

Can't be later than 2 November if I'm going to be at Telford 2015 signing the buggers :)

This is great news - can't wait to see it. It's going to astonish a lot of people and blow everything ever written elsewhere about the P.1103/P.1121 out of the water.

Purchase details will follow. Amazon are apparently being difficult at present for small publishers.

Price is £11.99 for 64 pages plus additional downloadable content. Every page is packed - there's even an inboard view on the index page.

Attachments

• Contents.jpg
    Contents.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 642
Have you spoken with JZ about publishing this? Since he has experience with small publications?

I can't wait to purchase this. Thanks for the preview. ;)

Def see you there mate, looking forward to this one, iv started drawing up my purchases note for the show and your book is,at the top of the list :)

cheers Joe B)

Blue Envoy Press are proud to inform all forum members that Hawker P.1103 and P.1121: Camm's Last Fighter Projects by Paul Martell-Mead and Barrie Hygate has gone to the printers.

It will be available for ordering soon, priced at £11.95

UK postage will be £1.75
EU Postage will be £5.30
USA Postage will be £7.60
Aus/NZ postage from UK will be £8.00 (Paul might handle the Oz/NZ side of things)

I will let you know when it is available - we might even have an online shop by then.

Thanks

Chris

Attachments

• P.1121-Cover.jpg
    P.1121-Cover.jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 358
Nur kurz auf Deutsch: "Haben will ... !!!"

Even if already posted on SPF some years ago here it is my personal contribution to Sidney Camm genius.

Ciao
Giuseppe

Attachments

• Hawker P1103.jpg
    Hawker P1103.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 420
New book looks great, will be dropping hints to family re: Christmas or birthday gift.

Said hints will probably need very specific hyperlinks..... :)

CJGibson said:
Blue Envoy Press are proud to inform all forum members that Hawker P.1103 and P.1121: Camm's Last Fighter Projects by Paul Martell-Mead and Barrie Hygate has gone to the printers.

It will be available for ordering soon, priced at £11.95

UK postage will be £1.75
EU Postage will be £5.30
Aus/NZ postage from UK will be £8.00 (Paul might handle the Oz/NZ side of things)

I will let you know when it is available - we might even have an online shop by then.

Thanks

Chris

I'll be needing two - one for the week and one for Sunday best. Do you combine postage? And where do I Paypal the money to?

Deino said:
Nur kurz auf Deutsch: "Haben will ... !!!"

Ich auch :)

back to english the german Amazon has the booked listed for a 2 november release and i will get email notification when the book is avaibale :) :D

Congrats on completion Paul. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Patience, patience

Attachments

• P1121.jpg
    P1121.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 526
What a NICE surprise!!! I'd totally forgotten about this one, so I wasn't even (consciously) subjected to the torture of waiting - perfect :)

I am SO getting one when available!

Paul Martell-Mead and Barrie Hygates's Hawker P.1103 and P.1121 - Camm's Last Fighter Projects will be launched at the IPMS International Show in Telford tomorrow (7th Nov) with the book being signed and sold at The Aviation Bookshop stall from 1130hrs. If you fancy a copy, come along and grab one before they sell out. Get it signed while you're at it. Paul and I will be around for a blah most of Saturday.

It will be available for ordering from Blue Envoy Press from Monday (9th Nov), priced at £11.95. Details to follow.

UK postage will be £1.75
EU Postage will be £5.30
Aus/NZ postage from UK will be £8.00.

I will of course combine postage and try to minimise the postage costs where possible.

Meanwhile, some tasters.

Thanks

Chris

Attachments

• Dogs.png
    Dogs.png
    922.4 KB · Views: 360
  • P1121_Cover.png
    P1121_Cover.png
    626 KB · Views: 392
  • P1121_Example1.png
    P1121_Example1.png
    312 KB · Views: 408
  • P1121_Example2.png
    P1121_Example2.png
    565.1 KB · Views: 397
Awesome, looking forward to getting it. Keep up the good work guys, the time and effort you put in to your books and this forum are much appreciated. Fascinating stuff.

I better donate now ;D

CJGibson said:
Paul Martell-Mead and Barrie Hygates's Hawker P.1103 and P.1121 - Camm's Last Fighter Projects will be launched at the IPMS International Show in Telford tomorrow (7th Nov) with the book being signed and sold at The Aviation Bookshop stall from 1130hrs. If you fancy a copy, come along and grab one before they sell out. Get it signed while you're at it. Paul and I will be around for a blah most of Saturday.

It will be available for ordering from Blue Envoy Press from Monday (9th Nov), priced at £11.95. Details to follow.

UK postage will be £1.75
EU Postage will be £5.30
Aus/NZ postage from UK will be £8.00.

I will of course combine postage and try to minimise the postage costs where possible.

Meanwhile, some tasters.

Thanks

Chris

I'm very interested in the book Chris, does Blue Envoy Press have a website to order from directly (can't seem to find it) or is it a case of going through the usual suspects like Amazon?
I literally can't throw my money at you quickly enough :)

Will be there tomorrow...with money... ;D

cheers,
Robin.

Well, I know what I'll be buying on Monday. :)

Have fun at the show.

PaulMM (Overscan) said:
Cool bananas. Everyone please come and introduce yourselves!

I really wanted to come by Paul, everything was prepared - flight booked, hotel reserved and my money purse at least not empty - but due to a strike from yesterday on of Lufthansa's employees, my trip to the UK was cancelled .... so I sadly have to stay here at home and can't visit You or anyone else at Telford this year.

Anyway I wish You all the best and a successful show ... hopefully next year.

Deino

I will be there this afternoon, please save me a copy!

Cheers

Colin

We don't have a stall at the show, but there are copies at the Aviation Bookshop where you'll find me at 11.30 signing copies. Can't guarantee how many will be left.

Thanks to everyone who bought a copy today at Telford. My throat is sore from all the talking :)

My pleasure. Thank you for taking the time to sign my copy for me.
I'm looking forward to reading it, but, unfortunately, as it was bought for me by 'er indoors, it's had to be stashed until Christmas...

cheers,
Robin.

Speaking of which, is the book available in only hardcopy format or do you plan to also release it in electronic (epub or mobi) format?

Hard copy only, so he can wait until Christmas like I have to with American Secret Projects..

Chris