Gratitude

Stargazer

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
I have been on this forum only for a few months, but I wish to express my gratitude for all the combined knowledge and experience that all of you are so willing to share. As early as I can remember liking aircraft (which is, basically, for as early as I can remember), I've been on the lookout for exactly what this site provides: images and description of little-known projects, especially from US and Canadian companies, and designation systems.

Of course, if the more knowledgeable and professional among us could bear with the sometimes naive or inadequate questions of us lay users, it would be nothing short of perfection... ;) More nformal conversation and humor sometimes wouldn't hurt either... Still, the amount of information and knowledge I have had access to since I joined is amazing, and most forum members have been extremely helpful, for which I'm really grateful... I also appreciate the international nature of this forum, with contributors from the UK, North America, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Australia and more... Thank you so much guys!

Thanks!

I started this forum as my personal project and never dreamed it would grow to the size it has. Its put me in touch with some great people and it constantly surprises me how many projects have been documented.

Perhaps one of the greatest positive social effects of the internet is its ability to create virtual communities of likeminded people that would never have met in the physical world. The forum is a good example of this, an esoteric subject you might never be able to discuss with any of your physical friends.

Stargazer2006 said:
I have been on this forum only for a few months, but I wish to express my gratitude for all the combined knowledge and experience that all of you are so willing to share. As early as I can remember liking aircraft (which is, basically, for as early as I can remember), I've been on the lookout for exactly what this site provides: images and description of little-known projects, especially from US and Canadian companies, and designation systems.

Of course, if the more knowledgeable and professional among us could bear with the sometimes naive or inadequate questions of us lay users, it would be nothing short of perfection... ;) More nformal conversation and humor sometimes wouldn't hurt either... Still, the amount of information and knowledge I have had access to since I joined is amazing, and most forum members have been extremely helpful, for which I'm really grateful... I also appreciate the international nature of this forum, with contributors from the UK, North America, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Australia and more... Thank you so much guys!

Well said, I feel exactly the same.
It's an amazing place this and long may it be so.
P

Stargazer2006 said:

I fully agree...and don't forget Italian members!!! ;)

Stargazer2006 said:
Of course, if the more knowledgeable and professional among us could bear with the sometimes naive or inadequate questions of us lay users, it would be nothing short of perfection... ;)

Yeah, but it's a slippery slope. Be careful what you wish for. ;)

pometablava said:
...Italy, Japan, Belgium, Argentina, Spain... ;)

i just life in Belgium, i m half German/netherlands

so represting (with others) Germany and Netherlands in this Forum ;D <jk>

It truly is a great site, though one that this UK ex-pat is not contributing enough to these days. Blame it on the 6-month old 'aka-chan'.

Plus, Don't forget those in the Antipodes, Australian's and the Kiwi's ( New Zealand ) .
We may have small populations - but we have many more overseas
travelling than are actually accounted for.