Good Sources for Secret Projects?

Tiger2

F-5 Addict
Reaction score
What kind of sources do people here typically use to find all these "secret projects?" I can usually only find a couple obscure works but here I can find projects I never would have even thought to have existed, learning more about places to find them could be of interest to me to learn and find some topics to discuss.

The primary basic approach for identifying, vetting, verifying, and documenting any potentially hitherto unknown information sources is called basic research. In the current millennium, this involves both offline (hardcopy) and/or online (softcopy) research. The key to both is refining your search parameters in terms of "and", "or", or "not" limiting parameters with respect to search terms as concisely as possible to eliminate as many false positives as possible. Offline research is done by identifying a physical index for any dated and catalogued sources in any local, regional, national, or global library, archive, or other paper information repository source that you can access physically, and then digging through the records in place, while online research is performed by an online open source search as a point of departure. My go to solution for everyday pedestrian online searches is using https://www.google.com/advanced_search. But as the son of a librarian, if you feel in need of any further guidance, I am certainly open to exploring how to provide any further individualized guidance at terms of any potential mutual agreement :).

Best wishes,

Martin

Last edited: