Furry avatars of doom

Good.
'... if we can trample over some elves to do it, so much the better' - Terry Pratchett in A Slip of the Keyboard, chapter Elves were bastards.

14a31b601e041c82438ec7ebf97f2553-jpg.757785

"...and some of it is due to someone hogging my productivity."

Get a wired track-ball: Still operable effectively with cat sprawled across that arm, as I'm doing now.

Type left-handed, as I'm doing now...
;)

T2 would have had a different ending if the T-1000 was a cat. Sarah and John come home one day to find that it's moved in. It doesn't give a damn about its mission. Sometimes it skewers a mouse. The end.

Psittacine proponents of profanity

On the Western side of Portsmouth, not too far from the main shopping area, is a park which had an aviary that had some parrots. Unfortunately this was quite close to the Naval Base as well as the barracks -now known as HMS Nelson. Members of the lower decks frequented the park, which resulted in the parrots picking up some very 'Able-Bodied' language.
Portsmouth Council simply put up warning signs.

SRJ.

I would be surprised if nobody in the entire Internet history made that (lame) play on word before. Seems impossible, considering a) Cthulhu mythos and popularity and b) cat fails videos equal popularity

"Purr evil" ROTFLMAO

The downstairs Dyson 'hoover' stopped picking up...

This, of course, is when needed to get a spill of wood-based cat-litter's saw-dust out of carpet...
( We have Murphy-certified 'Poltercats': If can go wrong, they probably pushed it over the edge... )

So, watched by the cats, empty the Dyson catch-pot. Re-assemble. No, didn't help.
Check for blockages. Re-assemble. No, didn't help.
Poke out potential blockages from less accessible recesses. Re-assemble. No, didn't help.
Check flow diverter working. Re-assemble. No, didn't help.
Invert and smite body of beast, AKA 'Percussive Maintenance'. Re-assemble. No, didn't help.
Repeat all the above twice. No, didn't help.

Re-assemble in disgust, en-route to 'Plan_B', deploying 'wet & dry' R2D2-ish machine used for power-tool dust / shreds extraction.
Lo, the Dyson now works again !!!
It cleared the mess I'd made 'cleaning' it, disposed of the cat litter's dust in seconds...
So, WTF was different third time around ??
D'uh...

For my next side-quest, I'll investigate why upstairs Dyson 'hoover', a much older model, also stopped picking up.
Given the motor spins furiously, I suspect drive belt...