Dogs hear you

Fluffy...beetle?

Last edited:
There are three things I have learnt about cats over the years:

1. They are adorable.
2. They are inscrutable.
3. They are all utter jerks.

Zeb
Do *NOT* ever confuse being an independent entity with being a jerk. Independent individuals, like cats, simply follow their own paths, without any preconceived malice against any other individuals. True jerks on the other hand go out of their way to *deliberately* screw up other peoples' paths for their sick pathological enjoyment. Is that clear enough for you?

True jerks on the other hand go out of their way to *deliberately* screw up other peoples' paths for their sick pathological enjoyment.
You just described about half to two-thirds of the cats I've known.

v9ow05.gif

cat-cats.gif

This is a classical short attention span video generation confusion of cause and effect. Cats are naturally attracted to physical depressions.

Ehh, that's the joke . . .

cheers,
Robin.

There are three things I have learnt about cats over the years:

1. They are adorable.
2. They are inscrutable.
3. They are all utter jerks.

Zeb
Cats are highly adaptable wild animals whose ecological niche can include the human lap. Thanks to their phenomenal adaptability, they have spread to every continent (well, ship's cats have been to Antarctica temporarily). If you make friends with a cat, it is a triumph because a cat needs nothing from you except love.

And food - they are definitely not stupid.

Cats are a lot like roofers: They loathe the wind and wet, enjoy tossing stuff from sufficient height to smash...
From Personal Observation.
( My roof's work needs a short run of dry days to complete. February was record-breaking windy and wet, we're almost into April... )

I have *zero* doubt there is a reason why the very same people who accomplished to build the pyramids in Egypt believed that cats were Gods. Also, cats know *way* better than engage in silly human immature male show off boxing matches, so watch your back...

Last edited:
Deleted some posts that escalated. Not sure why someone posting an image of someone hitting a boxing bag in response to a cat playing with someone's hair in a way that looked like it was doing basically the same thing was offensive. The whole topic is just an offtopic on cats anyway, hard to be precious about it.

Deleted some posts that escalated. Not sure why someone posting an image of someone hitting a boxing bag in response to a cat playing with someone's hair in a way that looked like it was doing basically the same thing was offensive. The whole topic is just an offtopic on cats anyway, hard to be precious about it.
Well hello Paul, that's just some of them thar those damn repubs hifalutin' gosh darn poulltin' gettin' into all them all of those thar postins' allover the place anyway drifters, so no worries...:D