From RAINBOW to GUSTO: Stealth and the Design of the Lockheed Blackbird

Yep, lots of stuff. That's about eight years of releases from NARA. Thanks to Joe Donoghue (Roadrunners) and Jeffery Hartley (NARA librarian) for sending me documents.

I've given my editor a PDF version of the spreadsheet with corrected links. Also an errata document. I don't think either are up yet.

Paul

Finally got a copy of this book. Its a really excellent book, marred only (as said before) by the reproduction quality and size of the images. I wish it had been produced by Speciality Press in a larger format.

However, this is only a minor point given the excellence of the book. Its a really interesting look at the development process leading to the Blackbird and the early history of stealth.

Thank you very much! That was expensive. (Well, not the "Rainbow" book, but adding three more on the list didn't help...)

By the way, the excellent "Small Gas Turbines of North America" is also on sale for $25 -- an incredible value!

I have recently bought this book. If I understand correctly from this thread high resolution version of many line drawings (that are indeed very small in the book) are available on the web for those who bought the book.

Is that true? If yes, can someone kindly give me the link?

thanks in advance,

best

F_T

In Japan, sold out now. :'(

Attachments

• 51cfkI2tW7L__SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    51cfkI2tW7L__SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 166
Thanks flateric for the link.

Unfortunately the link to some of the drawings are broken.

best

F_T

Back
Top Bottom