3.png
    290.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 4.png
    4.png
    395.2 KB · Views: 121
From, Hitlers Miracle Weapons V1,by Friedrich Georg,

a mysteries ?

A quick answer

In early 90's, Friedrich Georg published a collection of three expensive volumes about "III Reich miracle weapons"

Hitler's Miracle Weapons: Secret Nuclear Weapons of the Third Reich and their Carrier Systems: Volume 1: Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine

Hitler's Miracle Weapons: The Secret history of the Rockets and Flying Crafts of the Third Reich: Volume 2: From the V-1 to the A-9; Unconventional short- and medium-range weapons

Hitler's Miracle Weapons: From the 'America Rocket' to an Orbital Station.: Volume 3: Germany's Efforts to Develop Intercontinental Weapons and the First Space Programme

The information in the books is clearly questionable. Much of it based on myth, speculation or straight from the author’s imagination. (I.e. a photography of a modified Myasishchev M-4 Molot model painted in Luftwaffe markings and identified in the text as if it was a real unbuilt German project)

HitlersMiracleWeapons-FriedrichGeorg-2003-AradoAr.jpg

Anyone interested on history and objective facts just avoid it.

Last edited:
From, Hitlers Miracle Weapons V1,by Friedrich Georg,

a mysteries ?

A quick answer

In early 90's, Friedrich Georg published a collection of three expensive volumes about "III Reich miracle weapons"

Hitler's Miracle Weapons: Secret Nuclear Weapons of the Third Reich and their Carrier Systems: Volume 1: Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine

Hitler's Miracle Weapons: The Secret history of the Rockets and Flying Crafts of the Third Reich: Volume 2: From the V-1 to the A-9; Unconventional short- and medium-range weapons

Hitler's Miracle Weapons: From the 'America Rocket' to an Orbital Station.: Volume 3: Germany's Efforts to Develop Intercontinental Weapons and the First Space Programme

The information in the books is clearly questionable. Much of it based on myth, speculation or straight from the author’s imagination. (I.e. a photography of a modified Myasishchev M-4 Molot model painted in Luftwaffe markings and identified in the text as if it was a real unbuilt German project)

View attachment 674076

Anyone interested on history and objective facts ust avoid
They are simply "what if " not real history .

OK my dears,

and we can transfer or spilt this part to a proper section,and thanks.

"economic advantage"? A clearly uninformed opinion. How many copies of each book were published? At what cost? What was the author's cut? I work in book publishing. I do it for a living. Hardcover books are expensive to produce.

I have an original German language edition of Hitlers Siegeswaffen, Band 2: Star Wars 1947. It has a color section. It was published by AMUN-Verlag in a limited edition of 1,000 copies. Again, how much to print?

"economic advantage"? A clearly uninformed opinion. How many copies of each book were published? At what cost? What was the author's cut?
If the author was smart, he *could* be raking it in. The books probably cost on the order of a dozen dollars to print. There are two copies of Volume 3 available on abebooks; the asking prices are $750 and $1200+. They doubtless won't *sell* for that, but I have seen this book sell for well over $100 on ebay. If the author planned ahead and took the long view, he might have printed a thousand copies and simply stuffed them into his garage to sell one a week or so, making perhaps a couple hundred bucks a week in profit.

I say *possible,* not *likely.*

Hoo boy. One of our books was going for hundreds of dollars on the so-called "secondary" or speculator market. We reprinted it. Demand dropped. I have a non-Friedrich Georg book in my collection that I bought for $30. Later, I saw it going for $300. Then it gradually floated back down.

The three books mentioned earlier in this thread were published by Helion, not the author.

A clearly uninformed opinion. How many copies of each book were published? At what cost? What was the author's cut? I work in book publishing. I do it for a living.
While I am suitably impressed by your experience and by the overbearing way it is delivered, I fail to see what this has to do with calling a lie a lie, or a fraud a fraud.

Separately, if someone engages in unprofitable business ventures, it vouches for his economic acumen, not for his morals.

"economic advantage"? A clearly uninformed opinion. How many copies of each book were published? At what cost? What was the author's cut? I work in book publishing. I do it for a living. Hardcover books are expensive to produce.

I have an original German language edition of Hitlers Siegeswaffen, Band 2: Star Wars 1947. It has a color section. It was published by AMUN-Verlag in a limited edition of 1,000 copies. Again, how much to print?
In French and German 1,000, in Italian 500-700, in Spanish 400-500, in English 1,000-4,000

Igor A. Shestakov from Unicraft Models collaborated in the book’s drawings

I've seen those drawings before but I don't remember where. They are possibly a re-adaptation of Ted Nomura's work.

No,I did not mean that site at all,and I think it was in a book ?!.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom