Frati-Movo F.M.1 light pusher aircraft

hesham, you should take a closer look before posting such nonsense as this...

The caption reads "Edo XOSE-1" and relates, not to the three-view arrangement, but to the two photos to the left of it... (see the arrows!)

The plan's own caption is the one below it, but I can't decipher it.

It is not nonsense,but unknown aircraft,

it is not for Edo,but I can't see well in this picture,and they wrote WOSE-1 not me,so may be it was Frati F.M.1 Passero aircraft.

hesham said:
It is not nonsense,but unknown aircraft,

it is not for Edo,but I can't see well in this picture,and they wrote WOSE-1 not me,so may be it was Frati F.M.1 Passero aircraft.

You need a change of glasses, hesham, or a pair if you don't use any...

I've marked the arrows mentioned by Stargazer. As it still isn't clear, if it is a project
(most other types on this page were actually built), I've moved it to this section. The
shown type rings a distant bell, but there are quite a number of light aircraft with that
layout, perhaps someone else is luckier with decyphering those dots, or perhaps has
access to old InterAvia issues ?
(BTW, there IS a project on that page for an Armstrong Withworth commercial transport.)

But please, before posting it should be checked, what's actually given by a source.
Such difficult to read material may easily lead to errors and to wild-goose searching by many
members. And even this thread already made it into Google, so in a certain way, we created
an EDO light pusher aircraft ! Please keep in mind the way the internet in general and Google
in particular is used.
So, some reluctance and a little bit more research before posting may often be more advisable.

Attachments

• enlarged.JPG
    enlarged.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 203
  • screen.JPG
    screen.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 193
Sorry for that mistake my dear Jemiba,

but the picture is so bad and unclear,and I get it,it was Frati F.M.1 Passero motor glider aircraft;

http://www.seqair.com/Frati/Designs/FM1Passero/FM1.html

Attachments

• FM.1.jpeg
    FM.1.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 152
  • FM.1  2.jpeg
    FM.1 2.jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 28
The text actually reads "MOVO F.M.1", which is strange, since it's the same as the civil registration of the aircraft (I-MOVO)!

Stargazer2006 said:
The text actually reads "MOVO F.M.1", which is strange, since it's the same as the civil registration of the aircraft (I-MOVO)!

The same aircraft of course,prototype called I-MOVO,built by Ditta Movo,it was single
seat high-wing motor glider aircraft with fixed tailwheel u/c and a 20 hp Macchi MB.2
pusher engine,Frati designed it.

It's a cute little thing, in any case, though I doubt that it's really a motorglider with that wingspan, more of a lightplane with a glider-inspired configuration.

Stargazer2006 said:
Seems to be relatively often to apply such designations, if possible. Wasn't it a Grob 120 demonstrator,
that carried the registration G-ROB for evaluation in the UK.

Jemiba said:
Seems to be relatively often to apply such designations, if possible. Wasn't it a Grob 120 demonstrator,
that carried the registration G-ROB for evaluation in the UK.

I know it sometimes happens. But as for "G-ROB", there would be one letter missing...