F-16XL & F-20 Tigershark Giant prints found at flea market

bartenational

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
I live in a town where GE jet engines are made and every now and then I run across some interesting stuff. I bought these at a flea market this weekend. Any thoughts out there on these? Should I sell them on ebay? burn them in a fireplace? just hang them? If you are into these let me know I would be happy to sell them to someone who thinks they are as awesome as I do.

Attachments

• IMG_7687.JPG
    IMG_7687.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_7688.JPG
    IMG_7688.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_7689.JPG
    IMG_7689.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 52
I saw these and tried to act cool like, "oh are you selling those old things?" but they are really stunning. I just don't have blank walls that big for them. plus there is someone out there who is really into these particular jets.

I would probably wrap them in craft paper, put them in a stiff box then wrap that box in bubble wrap and put that in a bigger box. double box for sure. I have successfully sold and shipped guitars on ebay and that is a whole process. I make sure nothing is moving around.

That should *probably* do it. What you might consider, assumign the price makes it worthwhile, is packing the interstital between inner and outer box with smaller boxes. This would weigh little more than using bubblewrap or foam peanuts, but would be a *lot* stiffer and more resistant to mechanical damage. At least one small box in the middle on either side of the inner box...

They really do look quite nice, but as with you I've no place for them.

264c632cf8fdaa93b746da76ef3ab34206015e08416466449bcf05066fc32e67.jpg

I saw these and tried to act cool like, "oh are you selling those old things?" but they are really stunning. I just don't have blank walls that big for them. plus there is someone out there who is really into these particular jets.

I would probably wrap them in craft paper, put them in a stiff box then wrap that box in bubble wrap and put that in a bigger box. double box for sure. I have successfully sold and shipped guitars on ebay and that is a whole process. I make sure nothing is moving around.
How much would you want for the F-16XL? DM me.