F-108 Development

bagera3005 said:
an XF-108 type 59 if you like i can make all version of it i think there were about ten of them

You might want to double check the line drawings. It looks like a mishmash of several of them.

sferrin said:
bagera3005 said:
an XF-108 type 59 if you like i can make all version of it i think there were about ten of them

You might want to double check the line drawings. It looks like a mishmash of several of them.
I doubt you're going to get a good answer to that. I remarked upon this on another site where he also posted this, and got nothing but grief. We're incapable of recognising his true talent. He even compared himself to frikin' Michelangelo (!) for crying out loud.

you will find all designers compare there work to the master Michelangelo even his work is look in to for aircraft design Research Michelangelo aircraft were inspired buy his work

Bageera3005, your posted artwork is average at best and not very accurate. I think it would be more appropriate for the What-if Modelers Forum. Please also try to improve your grammar and spelling as it is quite distracting.

im working on getting batter but guys in sicfi mesh think most my works good an way not stop my images from going on what if your adman there to

The "Postwar Aircraft Projects" section is specifically for posting actual projects, not imaginary ones, usually with illustrations from the manufacturer. Self-drawn artwork should be posted in Scale Models, CGI and Profiles so as not to confuse official drawings with fan art.

bagera3005 said:
im working on getting batter but guys in sicfi mesh think most my works good an way not stop my images from going on what if your adman there to

That's probably not the forum I'd choose simply because they don't know what they're looking at. In this case it's not so much that the quality is lacking (everybody has to start somewhere) but the accuracy.

bagera3005 said:

icon_scratch.gif

Hi,

a strange artist drawing to NA XF-108.
http://www.ninfinger.org/models/boxtops/itc3663.jpg

Attachments

• itc3663.jpg
    itc3663.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 211
hesham said:
Hi,

a strange artist drawing to NA XF-108.
http://www.ninfinger.org/models/boxtops/itc3663.jpg

Looks like a F-108/SM-64 hybrid. I could see it makign for a most interesting launch diorama.