eAPR

Sundog

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
I received my copy and it's excellent in digital format. There is much more clarity to the drawings, at least they can be represented as good as the originals. Also, Sentinel Chicken's artwork is top notch, as usual.

Thanks guys!

For those of you who don't know what eAPR is, check it out! eAPR link

overscan said:
Scott - is is possible to buy just one eAPR, or is it subscription only?

Either way. See points #5 and 6, here: http://www.up-ship.com/eAPR/index.htm

Also: those who subscribed early on may have noticed that it took a little bit of a while for your CD's to get to you. This is because there was a sort-of last minute decision to add Sentinel's artwork. The addition came *after* some subscriptions were already paid for... I decided to wait on sending them out until the art could be incorporated. I have not yet updated my eAPR webpage to show this addition. (was also planning on announcing this addition *here,* but, you know...)

Current plan has some SC artwork for most issues forthcoming, with some possible additional artwork (other artists, different style of art) as well.

While V1N1 is a lot like the original print edition, future issues are going to be a *lot* different from the originals.

Current plan has some SC artwork for most issues forthcoming, with some possible additional artwork (other artists, different style of art) as well.

While V1N1 is a lot like the original print edition, future issues are going to be a *lot* different from the originals.

I'm a happy owner of the full APR but I think I'm going to subscribe to eAPR

Scott,

Your work on eAPR means that US Bomber book will be delayed? ???

pometablava said:
I'm a happy owner of the full APR but I think I'm going to subscribe to eAPR

eAPR will turn out quite different from APR. Not jsut improved versions of the old articles, but greatly expanded, new material (such as SC's artwork), and all-new articles as well.

Your work on eAPR means that US Bomber book will be delayed? ???

Probably. Limitted number of hours in the day. Of course, if you'd like to contribute a hundred thousand dollars or so so I could go on sabbatical for a year and work on the book...