Douglas D-558-2 - questions

Dock_Ru

I really should change my personal text
Reaction score
Good afternoon!
I do the Douglas D-558-2 model on the scale of 1/48. There are some questions to reputable community.
1 . Photos the plane from below, especially in the field of an exhaust opening of the jet engine are necessary.
2 . Photos of niches of the chassis.
The book naval fighters 57 is available.
The Internet reconsidered. Perhaps photos on any unevident resources lie?
PS. I use translate.ru, I apologize for possible mistakes in translation
Igor from snow-covered Russia

Welcome Dock,

for first question,I think it was necessary,only my opinion.

Here is a sample of the D-558-2 pics you can find on Flickr (there are a lot more, but these are the most interesting with regards to your search).

Please remember however that the aircraft were modified several times in their lifetime, so details may vary depending on the photos.

Attachments

• e063588b0c7b223f_large.jpg
    e063588b0c7b223f_large.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 330
  • 5d53cb506c2cf9d0_large.jpg
    5d53cb506c2cf9d0_large.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 313
  • 9fea0f5bed92a95d_large.jpg
    9fea0f5bed92a95d_large.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 296
  • 69b278bb6a64add5_large.jpg
    69b278bb6a64add5_large.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 277
Steve Pace said:
Try the NASA Dryden website - there is D-558-2 images on it. -SP
The Internet, NASA and Flickr - for a long time everything from there is downloaded.
Seldom published photos or links to sites with unevident contents are looked for

Stargazer2006 said:
Here is a sample of the D-558-2 pics you can find on Flickr (there are a lot more, but these are the most interesting with regards to your search).
Please remember however that the aircraft were modified several times in their lifetime, so details may vary depending on the photos.
I started doing - and I hope to complete :) - two-engine option with additional fuel tanks on an external suspension bracket.
Therefore the bottom views on exhaust nozzle are so important.
I agree even to video - but that this place was visible!

Probably, machine translation can't translate everything as it is necessary - therefore once again I will specify.
Me exhaust nozzle of a turbojet and a place round it, sheathed by metal interests.
Photos of the rocket engine are in a large number and big permission and questions don't cause