Does Jozef Gatial have a site any more?

Hi all, I'm sorry if you miss my webpage. I'm still working on new pictures and I hope to open new webpage probably this year. I can only promised you pictures of totally unknown 40 years secret projects and some others I hope in better quality. Thanks for your interest

Jozef

Yep seems there's a problem with this -fantastic- website... a pity, cause I really loved the P.1134 pics

It seems author answered while I was writting this answer. And his projects promise much :eek:

Josef - I can create you a dedicated section on this forum to post your pics if you want.

This engineer quite enjoys your work, Josef, and, if it can be posted here prior to your new website opening later, I'd certainly appreciate it. If this engineer can be of any help, please feel free to ask.

PlanesPictures said:
Hi all, I'm sorry if you miss my webpage. I'm still working on new pictures and I hope to open new webpage probably this year. I can only promised you pictures of totally unknown 40 years secret projects and some others I hope in better quality. Thanks for your interest
Jozef

Hi Jozef !

I'm very happy to read you here :)

One of your XF5U-1s is my wallpaper since six years ;)

Try this: http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,1835.0.html