Disappearing thumbnails

Merv_P

ACCESS: Confidential
Reaction score
For a couple of months now, when I've opened up a new page on the site, the members' thumbnail images show, then disappear once the page has completely loaded.

I use Firefox; the problem doesn't occur in IE. I've allowed all scripts to be loaded. It's a minor thing, but if anyone knows the cause and a solution, I'd be grateful.

Have you marked "load graphics in Tools/adjustements ? If so, click on "exceptions", maybe
the SPF url is listed there. Happened to me, too, it seems to me, there's a shortcut to include the
active url (Not entirely sure, if it is called "adjustements", it's the section, where you can block
pop-ups or Java scripts )

Hi, I have a similar problem. This site and other sites often display in IE7 "Done, but with errors on page". when double clicking on that, it gives me "'_gat' is undefined", whatever that means. Seems some problem with javascript, but I wouldn't know how to solve it.

Thanks Simon666. The error message relates to Google tracking code used for site statistics. I've changed the code slightly, hopefully this will sort out this problem.

overscan said:
Thanks Simon666. The error message relates to Google tracking code used for site statistics. I've changed the code slightly, hopefully this will sort out this problem.
Thanks, I no longer get an error message but the images in the attachments (and some avatars) still don't load. This is how I see the site. I suspect that part is due to my computer.

Attachments

• Site1.JPG
    Site1.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 23
For me working OK with Vista/IE7, as well as with Firefox 3.0b5 or Safari

I got fed up and downloaded Firefox. Works perfectly there. Maybe I'd need to reinstall IE7.