Cool documents dealing with exotic aircraft

Jebediah

TSC
Reaction score
Howdy guys. Could you guys share cool documents dealing with exotic aircrafts. I know there is plenty of reading material out there but I wanted to get some cool programs that governments have done that might be out there.

Have you considered using the search facility? What do you mean by exotic? Also, did you really want them from pre-1945?
apologies for the confusion. Mostly cold war era-modern times. Things such as the HO 229 or other exotic experimental aircrafts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Using 'Aircrafts' is a giveaway for a non-native English speaker by the way. The plural of aircraft is aircraft.
No, can't you see the name? It's the US Airforce and they've lost some files that Quellish has asked for as freedom of information request and have to release and hope someone on here has a copy!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, can't you see the name? It's the US Airforce and they've lost some files that Quellish has asked for as freedom of information request and have to release and hope someone on here has a copy!!!
yeh fax. I in fax in its entirity am def the USAF.

That sounds about right—blue suits…smart all the way to the top…
fax. Just for the record tho we are just being sarcastic and I do not comprise of either active duty of any other air force unit at this given time.
The only reason for this was for humor

God bless the United States of America

Howdy guys. Could you guys share cool documents dealing with exotic aircrafts. I know there is plenty of reading material out there but I wanted to get some cool programs that governments have done that might be out there.
Plenty of reading material/"cool documents" dealing with exotic aircraft has already been shared on this forum. Search away, newbie!

fax. Just for the record tho we are just being sarcastic and I do not comprise of either active duty of any other air force unit at this given time.
The only reason for this was for humor

God bless the United States of America
I was just kidding too…except for the ABMA getting axed…errr