Chinese "Ace Combat" Lookalike

I wonder if they have reverse engineered the Turbo Encabulator? Go to YouTube, the TE is a game changer even more critical than 6-gen fighter technology. I think Elon is planning to use the TE coupled to a plasma drive for his Mars mission system.

God, its ugly. It looks like the fighter from the film “Stealth” and the Mave and Super Sylph from the anime series “Yukikaze” were involved in a three-way crash.

My guess is that it is a movie prop (think Darkstar) or a mockup publicizing what the fighter from the future would look like.

Last edited:
I cannot take this mockup seriously. The nose gear looks way too weak to take any loads. I don’t read Chinese, but that purple haze around the top view of the plane (second photo) gives me the impression that it uses a form of plasma to mask itself.

Can’t wait to see what this is.

I just realized the fuzzy purple outline around the top view of the plane is a shadow. Like the plane is a separate to the display wall.

Last edited:
But I already watched Sky Hunter.

Notoriously led to the discovery of Fan Bingbing's unpaid taxes in a collapsed school-cum-condo after a mudslide when the Fire and Rescue Forces tried to imitate the Dauphin scene.

Yeah, I guess the film makers are trying again after the success of “Top Gun: Maverick.”

"Think Chinese", ehh, I mean "yòng zhōng wén sī kǎo" ;):p

No offence, probably false translated, just a homage to the movie "Firefox".

Attachments

• Fg-IDfDVIAAnw1a.jpeg
    Fg-IDfDVIAAnw1a.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Fg-IDSuUcAA8M0U.jpeg
    Fg-IDSuUcAA8M0U.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 39