China's hypersonic BGV >>> Wu-14 / DF-ZF / DF-17

It's a very good idea. tho i believe a mid course update is needed. Thus allow small and lightweight seeker to be used, facilitating small re-entry vehicle.

Translate
CAG organic defences provides formidable AA capabilities, with US assets allowing detection and elimination of friendly ships and planes before releasing weapons on top of directing other assets to protect the Group, notably E-2 Hawkeyes and AEGIS ships. To strike at AA ships in the group, one must first penetrate the CAP. Within the terminal guidance phase, interception missiles can predict the paths of and destroy HGVs, thus an emphasis is put on improving HGV maneuverability and minimizing hostile prediction accuracy and interception rates. The HGV's movement timing can be calculated according to the flight envelope of the interceptor and data on earlier enemy interception. That last bit talks about the growing challenge CAG defence is and how the coordinated nature allows maximum destruction while...

I think it’s a forgone conclusion the PRC will develop a global conventional capability, given that their infrastructure and strategic targa would be vulnerable to US conventional attacks on day 1 even now. They would want a way to strike at high value US targets, especially ships in port, in a similar time frame. The chances for triggering a nuclear exchange increase pretty steadily however.

Most any missile uses very outdated chip sets by commercial standards. It is not surprising that they may be suitable for weapons guidance. I doubt any weapon deployed by the US has the processor equivalent of a contemporary iPhone.

The primary goal of tech bans is more related to ground AI systems used for modeling and mass data analysis.