Bunker Busters

Seems like the GBU-57a/b is out of competition and in a league of its own.
I'm surprised that RU/CN seem to have no equivalents. Are the US not fortifying their assets as much as the others?
Or how can this be explained?

Seems like the GBU-57a/b is out of competition and in a league of its own.
I'm surprised that RU/CN seem to have no equivalents. Are the US not fortifying their assets as much as the others?

The PLAAF allegedly has ...

H-6K releases PLAAF-MOAB - 1.jpg

H-6K releases PLAAF-MOAB - 2.jpg

H-6K releases PLAAF-MOAB - 3.jpg

Thanks Deino, but with the blunt nose and the rod for the fuze it looks more like a daisy cutter HE/FAE, than a penetrator.

Yeah, remember those memes about 60 meters penetration... Wonder from where exactly they took those numbers. Or was it usual misinterpretation going trough few circles until achieving such results?

As for that one - I think it mostly goes from both of those never really being engaged in conflicts (or planning to) where high value targets were covered by significant enough armoring that made classic penetration bombs unusable. US both was in such conflicts not once and expecting to end in them in future (as simpliest example - North Korea).