Bulk mail (non-spam) suggestions?

Orionblamblam

ACCESS: USAP
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com
This morning I sent out one of my occasional messages to the mailing list of people interested in my drawings and documents and whatnot. Never had any trouble before, but this time Earthlink (my email provider) decided that it was spam. Not only did they nuke the message itself, but also my email account. It's currently in a state of limbo until they decide whether or not I'm an evil spammer.

Does anyone have any recommendations for some other way to send messages to hundreds of email addresses?

Slightly OT but, when I began 'forwarding' a heap of posts with attached family photos from Spouse's old Mac laptop prior to disposal, her Yahoo mailer popped up with a 'Captcha' request to check I was legit...

Orionblamblam said:
This morning I sent out one of my occasional messages to the mailing list

can't resist...

Pentagon IT supplier Lockheed Martin suffers cyber-attack

ISP don't like bulk e-mails as one such can put their SMTP server in spammer blacklists
even if you will prove your ISP that these hundreds are agree to receive your e-mails, your ISP will hardly will spent time resolving issue with other providers over and over again because bulk e-mails are monitored by post robots
in this cases I use to send a ten or dozen e-mails per time with some time between sending