Brazilian CTA Heliconair HC-1 Convertiplano Model

zanenobbs

ACCESS: Confidential
Reaction score
Website
www.internationalresinmodellers.com
Hi All,

Ok, here is the completed kit by the International Resin Modellers Association as IRMA Kit No. 5 CTA Heliconair HC-I Convertiplano. This is the initial version based on the wind-tunnel model powered by the Armstrong-Siddley ASMD.1 Double-Mamaba gas turbine designated HC-I (more specifically HC-I(a)) and drawings supplied directly by the CTA. We will be doing the second version powered by the Wright R-3350-DA3 18-cylinder radial-piston engine in 2013 (the subject of the drawings on here designated ITA CT-1 with larger prop blades and additional air intakes). And later the HC-II with the four General Electric G.E. T-58 gas-turbines positioned on the lift-wings.

Zane R Nobbs

Attachments

• DSCF3170R.jpg
    DSCF3170R.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 264
  • DSCF3172R.jpg
    DSCF3172R.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 257
  • DSCF3176R.jpg
    DSCF3176R.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 215
  • DSCF3180R.jpg
    DSCF3180R.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 196
  • HC-1 Convertiplano R.jpg
    HC-1 Convertiplano R.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 182
Re: Re: Brazilian CTA Heliconair HC-1 Convertiplano by Dr. Focke

Hello All,

Currently the International Resin Modellers Association if offering a discount on our IRMA Kit No. 5 CTA Heliconair HC-I Convertiplano to everyone registered on SECRET PROJECTS of US $85 + Shipping. Normally the kit is US $99, however, we need to move inventory for our next projects. You can see the kit at www.internationalresinmodellers.com and our IRMA PAYPAL account is:info@internationalresinmodellers.com. Please contact us at zanenobbs@internationalresinmodellers.com for the price and shipping totals. Parts are included to make the lift-wings and propellors movable if desired.

All the best,

Zane R Nobbs

Back
Top Bottom