• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

Boeing 787 Dreamliner Premier Rollout Tin

flateric

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
If any of forum members from US can help me with obtaining this stuff (of course, it will be paid for), I will really appreciate it. Main subject of interest is roll-out video DVD. Thank you anyway!

Attachments

• 284a_1.jpg
    284a_1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 72

sferrin

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
You might try contacting "Bring It On" on the Key Publishing Forum.

flateric

Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I always thought he's LMTAS guy... Thanks anyway!

sferrin

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
Check his posts on the Commercial forum at Key. Also that forum in general (the commercial one that is) might be a good place.

J

joncarrfarrelly

Hi Gregory,

I have most of that stuff, I'll ask my wife if she feels like parting with anything... we have two of the tins and I think we may have extras of the newspaper articles. We do have two copies of the DVD.

I live in Everett, Wa and used to work at Boeing, before I quit and went back to school. :)
I was contracting on the 787 program, my third go-round with the Lazy B, my wife is an engineer working on the 787 program.

On a related note I see the 747 LCF on a fairly regular basis, it looks pretty cool in person.

Cheers, Jon

flateric

Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Happy you are) My summer visit to Seattle plans crashed this year, may be, next spring...

As I said before, roll-out DVD is a subject of interest - may be you can make a copy of it? Regarding tins and other roll-out stuff, I think you'd better to keep 'em - they became rarity at eBay...last my attempt to bid for it at eBay ended with thoughts that 150 bucks is far too much than I can afford now (interesting that sellers who only shipped to US often ended with 13-20 USD bids, but being asked, never wanted to ship stuff abroad)...

J

joncarrfarrelly

OK Gregory, I'll make you a copy of the rollout DVD .
PM your postal address.
Would you like me to do a CD/DVD of larger versions of the SES-100A info, as well?

Cheers, Jon

flateric

Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Jon - sincere thanks! I hope I'll be able to return you a favor one day!