Blohm & Voss P.193.01.01

This is a favourite of mine.
I've never done a proper profile set for this. It must have slipped below the radar.

I did do a profile of it when I very first started, but it was more for camouflage ideas than anything else.

Maybe this is the kick up the tail section I need.

;D

wundervoll art work Justo

it's sad this "bug" was never build, you know Görings dislike of Push propellors (this not a aircraft) and modern landing gear (This is too american)
Also other Blohm & Voss proposal gave Goring fits of raving madness...

Started work on the BV P193.

Any advice to hatches, panels etc very welcome.
F

Attachments

• BVP193 PROF.jpg
    BVP193 PROF.jpg
    792.6 KB · Views: 312
Anyone have specifications on its weight? And can any creative mind think of how hardpoints can be added to support rockets pods (RA55), SC 50, and SC 250 bombs of the like to more properly support the ground troops?
The central hardpoint can only carry one bomb and no hardpoints can be added due to the awkward landing gear position taking up most of the wing.

Anyone have specifications on its weight? And can any creative mind think of how hardpoints can be added to support rockets pods (RA55), SC 50, and SC 250 bombs of the like to more properly support the ground troops?
The central hardpoint can only carry one bomb and no hardpoints can be added due to the awkward landing gear position taking up most of the wing.

From German Aircraft: New and Projected Types, January 1946:

P 193.jpg

Dan, you regularly surprise with your document sources. Don you also have the same for the P 192?

Dan, you regularly surprise with your document sources. Don you also have the same for the P 192?

Yes (see below). I might have the original German documents somewhere but it's quicker to use these.

P 192.jpg

Dan, thank you. This is the first (semi)original document I have seen.