BLACK DAWN revisited

MacConnect kept it up for a long time, it got them a lot of traffic.
I have the Aurora stuff in bits and pieces here and there, unfortunately most of the hard drives they're on are SCSI and not accessible to any of the machines I have up and running now. I'd say about 1/4 of the Aurora pages were "done". It turned into more of a case study in investigating classified programs, which I've been thinking about writing up here (though not focused on Aurora).
Please do work that up!

Could use it as an OSINT textbook...

Please do work that up!

Could use it as an OSINT textbook...

I am considering talking about sources and methods more in depth. It would be long, uninteresting, and people today seem to have short attention spans and want to be spoon fed information that does not challenge their existing world view or present a complex narrative.

I am considering talking about sources and methods more in depth. It would be long, uninteresting, and people today seem to have short attention spans and want to be spoon fed information that does not challenge their existing world view or present a complex narrative.
I am not one of those. Hyperfixation for the win(?)!

I would certainly be interested in seeing this written up, if you ever decide to. I have old posts on how to read budgets, etc. bookmarked, but a systematic approach would be helpful. I'm sure I'm not the only person who doesn't have a ton to contribute and therefore lurks, but would like to learn more about how to do this research.