Bitcoin and cryptocurrency

But... but, he just turned his head for a moment. When he looked again, 32 billion dollars was gone. It could happen to... uh... to... uh... only him. Nobody else.

:)

Cryptocurrency scams are becoming increasingly sophisticated, and it can be difficult to distinguish between legitimate opportunities and fraudulent schemes. I believe it's essential to do thorough research and seek advice from trusted sources before investing in any cryptocurrency https://www.technotification.com/2023/03/cryptocurrency-scams-how-to-avoid-them.html . One of the most effective ways to avoid cryptocurrency scams is to be aware of the warning signs. For example, if an investment opportunity promises high returns with little risk, that's red flag. It's important to stay vigilant and skeptical when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the new cryptos that offer high returns seem as reliable as those many budget 1 TB flash-drives on eg AliEx...

Question is not 'Will it Fail ?' but 'Count the Ways'...
--
Yes, I was hunting archiving media, 6~~8 TB worth: seeing those 1TB widgets made my nape-hair rise...

Either they're genuine 1 Tb = Terabit, so merely 128 GByte, or they're blatant fakes...
Or, adding insult to injury, fake 128 GB ??
Happens I've a spare 4 TB WD drive, but is SMR, 'shingled', so final third of back-up may take twice as long as initial 2/3...

From today's New York Times:

"The Super Connector Who Built Sam Bankman-Fried’s Celebrity World​

"Michael Kives, a former Hollywood agent, connected FTX’s founder to Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom, Bill Clinton and others. His firm got $700 million in exchange, a lawsuit claims."