Bitcoin and cryptocurrency

So a judge says that your money invested isn't your money anymore. Never was your money once
you invested it the money became their money to do with as they please. If this isn't a scam, what is.

So a judge says that your money invested isn't your money anymore. Never was your money once
you invested it the money became their money to do with as they please. If this isn't a scam, what is.

Actually what the judge said was that the 'terms & conditions' the investors had clicked on without bothering to read them properly and which stated the money was the companies to do with as it pleased were valid and enforceable.

Trust me. Put your money here. These things are promoted. People don't find them without promotion. I guess they just forgot to put in the part in the promotions about "And once I get your money it becomes my money."

At least a bar of gold can be a blunt instrument to get that bread-loaf one way or the other. Good lead pipe substitute for irrigation, I mean...cough.

Mr. Armstrong states in the above that cryptocurrency will provide "economic freedom" without providing any details. My idea of economic freedom is one million USD in actual currency. I hope Mr. Armstrong sees this.

:)

SBF has set up his own substack and so now you can hear the excuses, evasions, etc, right out of the horses mouth, so to speak.

https://sambf.substack.com/p/ftx-pre-mortem-overview

Bad idea. Prosecutors will be downloading everything.

I agree, I can remember quite a few cases of people robbing banks and then posting pictures of themselves (unmasked) holding the cash to social media back in the late 1990s/early 2000s, for some reason they thought the police needed warrants to access public information.

Last edited:
After the FTX fiasco, everything is now fine in the world of crypto. An excerpt from today's Barron's:

Amazon Has a Partner for Enterprise Blockchain Tech. Its Crypto Token Has Soared.​

Amazon Web Services has partnered with Ava Labs in a bid to accelerate the adoption of blockchain technology by enterprises, institutions, and governments.

The move has sent the linked Avalanche token soaring higher in recent days, outperforming even Bitcoin amid a major bull run in the biggest cryptocurrency.

I will invest once it MIGHT crash again and the value dropped. But I will try to be careful and not put all of my monthly savings there. I have a friend who so far has used Binance.

Politicians should stay away from it but of course they will not.
Hopefully SOME of those seized assets will return to their legitimate owners and not stay indefinetively in government's hands.

From last Saturday:

EDIT: Not sure what happened here. I'll try to find the story I was posting here again.

Last edited: