BCFK Publications Aircraft 5 -View Albums wanted

frank

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
I hope this is the right place to post since it's marketplace too. Anyway, when I was a kid in the early '70s I got a couple of these & I'd really like to complete the set. Hopefully not to offend anyone over copyrights, but I'd be happy with photocopies as well, since they're not likely to be published again & they weren't much more than photocopies to begin with. Thanks.

Did you ever find what you were looking for? My father is BCFK and I'll get him in contact with you, if you haven't already heard from him.

Hey, thanks for posting! No, I never found any but would love to hear from your dad if he's interested.

The original post/request was from Frank, now it's Famvburg. Am I corresponding with the same person? I will notify my father of your query and will inform you of how we'll proceed. Which issue of 5-views do you own? I'm not sure how many my father still has, he is 85 now and his stock is limited.

One & the same, I changed my user name here to correspond with other forums I frequent. Thanks.

flygirl said:
The original post/request was from Frank, now it's Famvburg. Am I corresponding with the same person? I will notify my father of your query and will inform you of how we'll proceed. Which issue of 5-views do you own? I'm not sure how many my father still has, he is 85 now and his stock is limited.

I'm sorry to report that my father says he no longer has any copies of his 5-views. I have yet to look through his vast collection of airplane magazines and boxes and should any show up I will definitely contact you.

flygirl said:
I'm sorry to report that my father says he no longer has any copies of his 5-views.

That's a shame. I suspect there'd be a market for them through MagCloud. If you could obtain copies, they could be scanned in, cleaned up, updated (as needed/desired) and published through MagCloud (or Lulu). Once that's done, apart from any advertising you'd care to do, you could just sit back... MagCloud takes the orders and does the printing and shipping. Expensive, but the product is pretty good.