AkelaFreedom's Missile and UAV artwork

The project of future Stealth Ballistic Missile Submarine (SSBN) - "Arktur" (Arcturus), a carrier of unmanned underwater vehicles (UUV).

Link for 3D model:

The full set can be seen here -

View attachment 683097
View attachment 683098
View attachment 683099
Great concept, i like it:)

Surrogat-V UUV
The project of future Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV) - "Surrogat-V".
Surrogat-V is designed to protect the SSBN "Arktur" class from enemy anti-submarine weapons.

Link for 3D model:

Surrogat-V-01.jpg

Surrogat-V-02.jpg

Surrogat-V-07.jpg

The Baykar Bayraktar Kizilelma is an under-development aircraft, jet-powered, single-engine, low-observable, supersonic, unmanned fighter aircraft.

Link for 3D model:

Kizilelma-02.jpg
Kizilelma-04.jpg
Kizilelma-13.jpg

HVX Concept V
Experimental hypersonic test vehicle "Concept V" from Reaction Engines and Rolls-Royce. Hypersonic Air Vehicle Experimental (HVX) program - a plan to test reusable Mach 5-plus vehicle technology for the RAF.

Link for 3D model:

HVX Concept V-01.jpg
HVX Concept V-02.jpg
HVX Concept V-09.jpg

Lockheed Martin's Speed Racer stealth drone project for integration with the F-35 fighter under the Carrera program.

Link for 3D model:

Speed Racer-01.jpg
Speed Racer-02.jpg
Speed Racer-12.jpg

Korean Unmanned System-Loyal Wingman (KUS-LW) - developed by the company Korean Air Aerospace Division.

Link for 3D model:

KUS-LW-01.jpg
KUS-LW-03.jpg
KUS-LW-10.jpg

Korean Unmanned System-Loyal Wingman (KUS-LW) - developed by the company Korean Air Aerospace Division.

Link for 3D model:

View attachment 684560
View attachment 684561
View attachment 684562
Looks like a Kratos XQ-58 Valkyrie clone.

Link for 3D model:

View attachment 684560
View attachment 684561
View attachment 684562
Looks like a Kratos XQ-58 Valkyrie clone.

Not quite a clone, because. according to the plan, this drone must take off and land on its own, therefore it must have a landing gear. And all these drones are created in a similar way. The only thing that I don’t understand is why the British and Koreans moved the weapons compartment to the back of the drone ...

Hypersonic Attack Cruise Missile (HACM) concept from Raytheon and Northrop Grumman.

Link for 3D model:

HACM-01.jpg
HACM-03.jpg
HACM-08.jpg

Electro-optical targeting system (EOTS) for modern fighters like Chengdu J-20.

Link for 3D model:

EOTS-01.jpg
EOTS-02.jpg
EOTS-04.jpg
EOTS-07.jpg

The PL-15 is an active radar-guided long range air-to-air missile developed by the People's Republic of China.

Link for 3D model:

PL-15-01.jpg
PL-15-02.jpg
PL-15-09.jpg

Really impressive how you can turn a product in such short order after the subject becomes known. Congratulations on having your work used by the media.
And I didn’t know that my latest works were in the media :)
In all seriousness you need to find out where and ask them to cease and desist or to pay you for your work. HI Sutton of Covert Shores fame is constantly having to ask for his excellent sub cutaways to be removed from websites that have stolen them.

Really impressive how you can turn a product in such short order after the subject becomes known. Congratulations on having your work used by the media.
And I didn’t know that my latest works were in the media :)
In all seriousness you need to find out where and ask them to cease and desist or to pay you for your work. HI Sutton of Covert Shores fame is constantly having to ask for his excellent sub cutaways to be removed from websites that have stolen them.
I'm afraid that it's useless, for example, my picture hangs on the site kratosdefense.com without my consent :) And recently, in a Chinese program about weapons, my renders were displayed on the screen...

AKF-98A
New Chinese air-to-surface low observable precision-guided stand-off missile AKF-98A.

Link for 3D model:

AKF-98A-01.jpg

AKF-98A-04.jpg

AKF-98A-06.jpg

AKF-98A-11.jpg

TRG-230 Family of guided missiles

The TRG-230 is a guided missile of 230-mm diameter designed and manufactured by Turkish company Roketsan.

TRG-230-IHA - air-to-surface version.
TRG-230 - surface-to-surface version.
TRLG-230 - surface-to-surface version, has a seeker for laser guidance.

Link for 3D model:

View 3D model:

TRG-230 IHA-01.jpg

TRG-230 IHA-02.jpg

TRG-230 All.jpg

Aurora CRANE UCAV
The concept of a strike and reconnaissance drone based on the "CRANE (Control of Revolutionary Aircraft with Novel Effectors)" program, which is being developed by Aurora Flight Sciences, a subsidiary of Boeing, for the DARPA competition.
The program is based on "Active Flow Control" technology. The aircraft’s ability to maneuver in flight without conventional flight control surfaces will enable improved performance, maintainability, and survivability.

Link for 3D model:

Aurora CRANE-01.jpg

Aurora CRANE-09.jpg

Aurora CRANE-11.jpg

Aurora CRANE UCAV
The concept of a strike and reconnaissance drone based on the "CRANE (Control of Revolutionary Aircraft with Novel Effectors)" program, which is being developed by Aurora Flight Sciences, a subsidiary of Boeing, for the DARPA competition.
The program is based on "Active Flow Control" technology. The aircraft’s ability to maneuver in flight without conventional flight control surfaces will enable improved performance, maintainability, and survivability.

Link for 3D model:

View attachment 692035

View attachment 692036

View attachment 692037
Great concept, i like it:)

Boeing Blended Wing Body Concept
The concept of a stealth transport aircraft from the company "Boeing" under the program "Blended Wing Body".

Link for 3D model:

Boeing BWB-01.jpg

Boeing BWB-04.jpg
Boeing BWB-11.jpg
Boeing BWB-12.jpg

Boeing Blended Wing Body Concept
The concept of a stealth transport aircraft from the company "Boeing" under the program "Blended Wing Body".

Link for 3D model:

View attachment 692253

View attachment 692254
View attachment 692255
View attachment 692256
I love it:)

Northrop-Grummans SG-2
Project stealth drone "SG-2" from the company Northrop-Grumman.

Link for 3D model:

View attachment 692728
View attachment 692729
View attachment 692730
View attachment 692731
I love your work, its exceptional. Have you thought of doing the Scaled Composites Model 401?

Northrop-Grummans SG-2

Link for 3D model:

View attachment 692728
View attachment 692729
View attachment 692730
View attachment 692731
I love your work, its exceptional. Have you thought of doing the Scaled Composites Model 401?
Thank you. Yes, I had plans to draw a model 401.

Northrop-Grummans SG-2

Link for 3D model:

View attachment 692728
View attachment 692729
View attachment 692730
View attachment 692731
Thank you. Yes, I had plans to draw a model 401.
excellent! Cant wait to see it if you decide to go ahead

BRU-47/A is Weapon/Stores Rack used on F-15E Strike Eagle and F-22 Raptor.
Bolt-in pylon, 14- or 30-inch spacing on hooks to weapons up to 2000 lbs.

Link for 3D model:

BRU-47-01.jpg

BRU-47-03.jpg

BRU-47-09.jpg

EDGE JENIAH is an unmanned combat aerial vehicle (UCAV) with a substantial payload, extended range, and capable of operating at high speed.

Link for 3D model:

JENIAH-01.jpg

JENIAH-06.jpg

JENIAH-09.jpg

JENIAH-10.jpg

Attachments

• JENIAH-01.jpg
    JENIAH-01.jpg
    537.5 KB · Views: 14
EDGE JENIAH is an unmanned combat aerial vehicle (UCAV) with a substantial payload, extended range, and capable of operating at high speed.

Link for 3D model:

View attachment 694163

View attachment 694164

View attachment 694165

View attachment 694166
i like it, pretty cool:)

HARM Targeting System
The High speed Anti-Radiation Missile (HARM) Targeting Pod (HTS) (AN/ASQ-213A) for F-16 Block 50/52 to engage targets in Suppression of Enemy Air Defense (SEAD) missions. Used on the right inlet hard point.

Link for 3D model:

HTS-01.jpg
HTS-02.jpg
HTS-06.jpg
HTS-07.jpg

BL755 is a cluster bomb developed by Hunting Aircraft that contains 147 parachute-retarded high explosive anti-tank (HEAT) submunitions. Its primary targets are armoured vehicles and tanks with secondary soft target (anti personnel) capabilities.

Link for 3D model:

BL755-01.jpg
BL755-02.jpg
BL755-04.jpg
BL755-10.jpg
Bomblet-02.jpg

Brimstone 2 (SPEAR 2)
Brimstone is an air-launched ground attack missile developed by MBDA UK for the UK's Royal Air Force. Used on platforms such as - Tornado GR4, Typhoon and Protector. Brimstone 2 has an improved seeker, a more modular design and improvements to airframe and software.

Link for 3D model:

Brimstone-01.jpg
Brimstone-02.jpg
Brimstone-09.jpg