• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

AkelaFreedom's Missile and UAV artwork

pedrospe

CLEARANCE: Secret
Reaction score

yasotay

CLEARANCE: Top Secret
Reaction score
Brilliant work Sir. Thank you for continuing to share your talent with us.

Honestly I am amazed at all of the artistry here on this Forum.

AkelaFreedom

CLEARANCE: Confidential
Reaction score
Website
www.artstation.com
Aster 30 Block 1NT
The missile is designed to intercept and destroy a wide range of air threats wide area defence (1500 km), such as supersonic anti-ship cruise missiles at very low altitude and fast flying, high performance aircraft or missiles.
Aster is primarily operated by France, Italy, and the United Kingdom and is an integrated component of the PAAMS air-defence missile system, known in the Royal Navy as Sea Viper. Aster 30 has been successfully incorporated into a land based SAM system SAMP/T (Surface-to-Air Missile Platform/Terrain)

Aster 30 Render-01.jpg
Aster 30 Render-02.jpg
Aster 30 Render-09.jpg

The full set can be seen here -

AkelaFreedom

Reaction score
Website
www.artstation.com
may be of help
Thank you, I have already seen these documents. As far as I understand, there were two realizations in the metal of these projects - this is the "Sagitta" project, on which aerodynamics were tested and the one that I depicted, based on photos from the echo camera. I believe that in the end there will be nothing more based on them.

flateric

CLEARANCE: Above Top Secret
Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think they know of SCAF more than Dassault, but OK. It sounds like 'your attempts to send me references are boring.'

AkelaFreedom

Reaction score
Website
www.artstation.com
I don't think they know of SCAF more than Dassault, but OK. It sounds like 'your attempts to send me references are boring.'
No, I didn’t mean to offend you. It's just that the model was created on the basis of the layout that was presented at the 2019 exhibition in Paris. And I think my customers work directly with Dassault, and are up to date with upcoming developments. Although it should be noted that there was another tailless layout from the same Dassault. But they preferred exactly the one on the basis of which I made my model.

AkelaFreedom

Reaction score
Website
www.artstation.com
I updated the Airpower Teaming System model due to new data.
The Boeing Airpower Teaming System, also known as the Loyal Wingman project, is an unmanned aerial vehicle in development,
whose role will be to support manned Royal Australian Air Force aircraft.

The full set can be seen here -

ATS-01.jpg

ATS-02.jpg

ATS-10.jpg

yasotay

CLEARANCE: Top Secret
Reaction score
Good heavens! Do you never sleep? The number of wonderful projects you share here is astounding and awesome.