Airbus X9

TomcatViP

Hellcat
Reaction score
Let's discuss the mystery Airbus X9 project to replace the long toothed H145 as news are rumored to surface next:

Let's discuss the mystery Airbus X9 project to replace the long toothed H145 as news are rumored to surface next:

Am here on business at Le Bourget all week so lemme find out more

Cheers

Well, twin engine? At least the same cargo space. New dynamic system possibly combined with updated fuselage. Hard to "mess with success" so I am not sure X9 will be radically different aerodynamically. Market share being what it is, the customer base may not be looking for anything other than reduced bottom line.

Well, twin engine? At least the same cargo space. New dynamic system possibly combined with updated fuselage. Hard to "mess with success" so I am not sure X9 will be radically different aerodynamically. Market share being what it is, the customer base may not be looking for anything other than reduced bottom line.
That's certainly what I expect. More efficient engines, better planned component placement so that all you have to do is open one panel and it's right there. No removing half a dozen other things to get to the part you need to fix!

Did not get squat out of anyone at Le Bourget, and has anyone heard anything else?

Google being my friend, came up with another article, day after the link i posted..

But looking at it from another perspective and probably it be sooner than we think, with X( design coming to fruition

cheers