A crash thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maveric

Fight for yor Right!
Reaction score
Hi all,

look at this two pics from Oshkosh 2006. The Grumman TBM.3 destroyed the little Van´s RV.6. The Van´s passenger died.
Source: FlugzeugClassic

Servus Maveric

Attachments

• crash1.jpg
    crash1.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 100
  • crash2.jpg
    crash2.jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 73
Orionblamblam said:
Further proof that in a world of "Smart Cars" you're safer in a Hummer.

Or just ban Hummers ;D

Seriously though, at my local supermarket I once saw a Hummer H2 selfishly occupying a disabled parking space. My ire was only slightly assuaged by the fact that the Hummer couldn't actually occupy a normal parking space (This is Japan...).

I hung around to see who owned such a monster. It was a family with elementary-aged kids. It was surreal to see the kids having to be lifted into the 'car'.

Starviking

starviking said:
Orionblamblam said:
Further proof that in a world of "Smart Cars" you're safer in a Hummer.

Or just ban Hummers ;D

Or "Smart Cars." Little unsafe shoeboxes don't get dick for fuel economy anyway...

Best News Story EVAR:

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1389729.html

A lorry driver shunted a tiny Smart car two miles down a busy German motorway because he didn't know it was wedged to his truck.

Klaus Buergermeister only stopped, allowing the Smart car's terrified driver to escape, when he was flagged down by police.

He added he had felt a slight bump, but said he thought he had simply driven over a stone in the road.

Instead he had hit the Smart car and its bumper had wedged on the truck's radiator grill.

Gentlemen,

Please note that this thread is now going a bit off-topic...

(Besides I'd like to add, as a personal opinion, that pics of fatal accidents is not included in my list of interests)

Status
Not open for further replies.