Register here

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bookshelf & Marketplace / Re: Wehrmacht 46
« Last post by galgot on Yesterday at 11:00:47 am »
Dunno why... that kind of cover makes me think about one of my favorite film scene ...

But I know it's bad to judge on the look... it may be very interesting inside.
« Last post by sgeorges4 on January 15, 2018, 12:15:27 pm »
Well,I dont know...But in the ligne de front,thy say that theyr no way for a german atomic bomb.
« Last post by robunos on January 15, 2018, 10:50:28 am »
The swastika is censored in france...

and yet . . .

cheers,
           Robin.
« Last post by sgeorges4 on January 15, 2018, 09:31:21 am »
The swastika is censored in france... and I dont see the bias here... And that's just a cover,maybe they will just tell the nuclear research in germany(they did it in ligne de front)... Dont judge a book from his cover please.
Bookshelf & Marketplace / Re: French Secret Projects 3
« Last post by athpilot on January 14, 2018, 12:38:09 pm »
Thank you all so much! Really great informations.
« Last post by von hitchofen on January 14, 2018, 09:39:03 am »
And they make some fundamental mistakes in the graphics on the cover. Not encouraging.

Portraying the swastika in public is illegal in many territories where the publisher wishes to sell it...like France...
« Last post by newsdeskdan on January 14, 2018, 06:11:51 am »
If I remember correctly the information on the MeC164 was sourced from the Caudron book by Lela presse (which was loaned to me but which I don't have now so I cannot check). But mention of the MeC164 appeared earlier in William Green works (RAF Flying Review) and even earlier in the AI(2)G "New and projected types" report (again from memory).

JCC

It's not in A.I.2(G) Report No. 2383 German Aircraft: New and Projected Types. See attached page from the index. Odd that it's not mentioned in either CIOS report on German exploitation of the French aviation industry when so many other projects, such as the Me 409, are.
« Last post by Arjen on January 14, 2018, 03:35:30 am »
If I remember correctly the information on the MeC164 was sourced from the Caudron book by Lela presse (which was loaned to me but which I don't have now so I cannot check). But mention of the MeC164 appeared earlier in William Green works (RAF Flying Review) and even earlier in the AI(2)G "New and projected types" report (again from memory).

JCC
From 'Les Avions Caudron - Tome II' by André Hauet, Lela Presse 2002:
« Last post by JC Carbonel on January 14, 2018, 01:42:45 am »
I may be blasé but I don't see anything new in the pages shown. But they do have nice drawings which maybe usefull before attempting to scratch a model.

JCC
« Last post by JC Carbonel on January 14, 2018, 01:38:37 am »

JCC
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10