William Shatner in space. Well yes, uh... of course.

On a side note, I see no billionaires have jumped at the chance to send me 100 million dollars. I've thought about it and decided to revise that to 10 million dollars. Real money only. NO BITCOIN.

Here's hoping.

Sadly for him, James Doohan beat him there. And back.

Didn't Kirk die due to another madman with a rocket? Stick to your horses Bill-less of a fall.

Well technically speaking, it was in effect a starkiller missile equipped with a Trilithium warhead...

On a side note, I see no billionaires have jumped at the chance to send me 100 million dollars. I've thought about it and decided to revise that to 10 million dollars. Real money only. NO BITCOIN.

Here's hoping.

Last chance. I'm going for only 2 million in this Final request. Same conditions as above.

Here's hoping.

Last chance. I'm going for only 2 million in this Final request. Same conditions as above.

Well, it's over. I got one offer to be sent $1.98 but I had to decline. I mean, after taxes and import fees, I'd be left with about .25 cents US.

What a drama-queen! Embarrising to watch and listen to. Watching Kirk blubber on and on. He was one step removed from a a MIG-23 ride. Big whoop.

David

Kirk riding a Mig 23 (as Mig 25 used to be known) would have been worth watching. Pavel Chekov piloting.

Well technically speaking, it was in effect a starkiller missile equipped with a Trilithium warhead...

The first time he flew to space in a private rocket he sacrificed his crew for greed and caused a thermonuclear war so things went pretty well.