Warner Bros. to Release New ‘Lord of the Rings’ Movie ‘The Hunt for Gollum’ in 2026

"We could never keep him out of our pawn shop---it was as if he was of two minds about this bauble he got out of a Cracker Jack Box! turned my wife's finger green."

Was she meaner than normal?

"Couldn't tell."

So when will the cries of 'WOKE!' and 'Hobbitface!' (Andy Serkis isn't a real hobbit) begin?

Before "Rings of power:" This movie idea intrigues me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

After "Rings of Power:" What fresh hell is this?
I'm surprised it didn't start with hobbits for you. Thought it was michael bay's film

I'm surprised it didn't start with hobbits for you. Thought it was michael bay's film
"The Hobbit" was vastly over-bloated and an obvious cash grab. But it was based on what Tolkein actually wrote, and you could tell that the people who made the films actually cared (though it was also clear that they were rushed). RoP displays no craftsmanship and no indication that the writers even gave a damn about what Tolkein wrote.

Peter Jackson is involved as producer. So far, I have enjoyed watching his work, from The Frighteners (yes, I know of his earlier work, haven't seen it yet) to Get Back.
no indication that the writers even gave a damn about what Tolkein wrote.
I've never read anything by Tolkein, I have to admit. A pseudonym of Henry Beard?

Back
Top Bottom