USMC Long Range Missile Battery Tomahawk

The perspective makes the JLTV somehow look like one of those light high mobilitiy vehicles used by SpecOps. I guess the cabin deck being gone is the reason.

It's a big heavy missile. So look like single cell.

For off-roading, you would want to have it mounted as low as possible to get the the total CG of the vehicle into something manageable in rough terrain.
I guess that's why there is no more cabin.

The concept of operation is interdiction of blue water navies around island where small contingent of Marines are operating from. Hence the operational concept is not SoF but more expeditionary.

It's a big heavy missile. So look like single cell.

For off-roading, you would want to have it mounted as low as possible to get the the total CG of the vehicle into something manageable in rough terrain.
I guess that's why there is no more cabin.

The concept of operation is interdiction of blue water navies around island where small contingent of Marines are operating from. Hence the operational concept is not SoF but more expeditionary.
Only 3500lbs with the booster, but I guess the payload of the JLTV is only 5500lbs officially. Putting 2x missiles onto a stripped down truck would definitely be stretching the payload.