Two chinese aircrafts on the runway to identify

I can't identify either, but given the scale of the CAC design, I would say it appears to be some sort of UAV/RPV type of aircraft.

I'd say the second one is a J-11 with it's tail appearing to blend with the tarmac. If you look further south on the same airfield there are a whole bunch of J-11's parked which have the same main planform, dimensions, and shading pattern.

Sorry can`t see the first picture but given Your descriptions of "looking like an UAV at CAC" I think I know what picture You mean. If it is a GE shot from GE, then its the "Sky Wing" UAV ...

Regarding the second picture, I really don't know. IMO it looks more like a tail-less JH-7 ... but so long, had no time to check.

Deino

Attachments

• TC1.jpg
    TC1.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 76
UAV, J-11 WS-10 testbed.

SOC said:
UAV, J-11 WS-10 testbed.

Which one is the WS-10 testbed ?? So You think that "strange thing" is a J-11 ? ... and do You have any additional info about it ?

Deino

SOC said:
UAV, J-11 WS-10 testbed.

Hmm ... maybe You are right !

That's the same place with some J-11 in comparison ... but maybe it's the J-15 (= naval Flanker) prototype with the front part under a tarpaulin ?

Deino

Attachments

• China - unknown type at SAC + J-11 in comp.jpg
    China - unknown type at SAC + J-11 in comp.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 43
I should write that there are two Chinese "objects" on the runway to identify, because we cant be 100 % sure even that they are really aircrafts. But considering where are they placed, it is highly likely.