THe Unwanted Blog is down......

robunos

You're Mad, You Are.....
Reaction score
The Unwanted Blog is down, I'm getting a '500 - server error' message.
The main up-ship.com site is still working for me.
Anyone have any ideas??

cheers,
Robin.

The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general server-side HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the web site's server but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is. Probably Scott will be able to say more, but we should wait a few hours and then try again. It will usually work fine then.

U-blog in down !

hum234.gif

Thanks, just been there for my daily fix......
excellent, as usual.......

cheers,
Robin.

The site seems to have gone down again. I'm getting 'The Connection Was Reset' messages when I try to look at it. The same issue does not affect the 'Aerospace Projects Review Blog'.

Dammit.. I Googled "Unwanted Blog", liked what I saw, and now I'll have to start following it too....

You do know I have a job, right? :rolleyes:

And while everything seems to be functioning, there's always a special thrill when I open up email or, in this case, the "New Posts" section of SPF and see "The Unwanted Blog is down." A thrill that comes with a verbalization of "Now what?!?" but with added expletives.

My experience is that I can reach Up-ship.com, but when I try to access the blog I get the 'The Connection Was Reset' continually.

Revisited the blog just now and everything seems to be working OK.

And while everything seems to be functioning, there's always a special thrill when I open up email or, in this case, the "New Posts" section of SPF and see "The Unwanted Blog is down." A thrill that comes with a verbalization of "Now what?!?" but with added expletives.
That's my work life, multiplied by 300 servers :)

Don't know what to tell ya... I pulled up the blog, then that specific post, and they came right up. *Perhaps* it burps from time to time, and you just caught one of those times. Perhaps there was a connection problem. Maybe there's something on the blog or that specific page that offends the sensibilities of your local Censor Master General.

Attachments

• up-ship.jpg
    up-ship.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 17